Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Minor things that piss you off/you fear during gameplay.

i hated when during the garden take over, before the missle launch, when you'd have to fight the grendel, i almost always die! -__-

This one really got to me:

I was boosting GF Pandemona and was setting a personal record 225 when i accidentaly screwed up and dropped all the way back down to 75.

What pissed me off (and was my own fault) Is when I killed Squall trying to wake him up... justctioning 100% death stat and attacking a Party member to awaken them = BAD

Ruby Dragons that use Breath Straight Away..

High Level T-Rexuars just after Pain or St-Atk-J- Blind Misses

2x Iron Giants.

Dr.Odine.

Oh Yeah.. And Goddamn Fastiocalons Around Hasberry When im trying to find and Adamantamine.!!! :@:@

Odin Coming out 4/5 times when i was trying to mug a Blitz For a Power Generator..

theres gotta be more..

Please use the 'edit' button rather than double posting. Thanks! - Miriel

Two words: Terra Break

Can you say "Game Over"?
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyie
    How useless the girls are in combat compared to the boys. Limit Break-wise I mean.
    what? I though Angelo was very useful with Invincible Moon and Angelo Reverse...i didn't like using angel wings much, but it was pretty.

having my GF's fight for me

arise within you

The tediousness of climbing up and down those stairs in that desert prison.

I agree with the person that said being forced to walk in certain places was uber frustrating.
    i am a meteor mixed with holy.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
    The most thing i hate in the game is RINOA GOD I HATE HER SO MUCH I CAN`T STAND HER...

It always pissed me off to talk to her i always tried to avoid her but there are a lot of points in the game where the conversations with her are necessary i was always hoping that she got killed in the game like Aeris i didnīt want to safe her when she was stuck during the Garden confrontation and i waited a lot of time before saving her from the Iguions i thought she was going to die there... once i killed her during a batle against a monster just for fun.
    Also the sudden death rule and the random rule piss me off.
    I'm with you on this. You should go to my anti-Rinoa club. Nobody else does... www.freewebs.com/rinoamustdie I hated her so much! Like you have to save her every 5 minutes! It toally sucks the fun out of the game! And Squall+Rinoa=bad match. Not likely either.

What I fear during gameplay: (don't laugh) I'm always scared that the power will get shut off after I've been on a mission and I haven't reached a save point. The power goes out alot at my house. And it's happened before when I was playing FF7 and my PSone completely died... I was sad for a long time cus I couldn't play any video games... then I bought my PS2!

To be honest, fighting any of the beasts from either the Heaven or Hell Islands. Haha.

Nah, when you're on the snowy bit near Selphie's Garden, when fighting those Snow Lions, sometimes a Blue Dragon appears. Haha, if you're not protected against Death then it's quite annoying if you've just been leveling up & not saved for a while.

Actually, isn't Selphie's Limit break good?

What pisses me off...let's see...The Tomb of the Unknown King does. And I don't like it when the Garden gets taken over. That sucks, because that's where I am currently in the game.

Every time I run into a Malboro without proper status defence junctioning.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    Actually, isn't Selphie's Limit break good?
    Erm.. Against the Snow Lions or Lv 100 monsters on the two islands?

Quistis' limit break has the best effect, but it's really tiresome.

Perhaps you weren't even talking to me.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Blue Dragons and Snow Lions didn't really pose a threat to me,all I did was pwn him with my limits.

Rinoa's OK,but next time I'm NEVER teaching Angelo Angelo Strike.GOD,everytime I'm in a tight spot,all she does is Strike,strike,striek.

Malboro's still give me a bad time.I wanted to get doomtrain and went to I.C.T.Hell and ran around for MAlboro's with death junctioned as status atk.I only need to kill two because......
    1st.I sucessfully mugged the tentacles.
    2nd.Odin killed him.HAIL ODIN!

All the maigc sucking and GF breaking when fighting Ultimecia.

In every boss battle,if I fight it long enough,I can almost always guaranteee that Gilgamesh will show up.but the bad thing is,he shows up and uses ZANTETSUKEN,and I shouted,"WTF?!THIS FREAKIN' ATTACK HAS NO EFFECT ON BOSSES WHATSOEVER???!!!" followed by huge amounts of swearing.

My best luck with Odin was three battles in a row.

the research center was tough when finding ulti weapon.bahamut only threatened me with Mega Flare which can NEVER kill me in one shot.(I kept all my characters hp at 5000 and boom 4000hp off and I hacked him with my limits)

And Ultimekia dosen't annoy me.I like her askent.saying "k" for "k".

Does anyone think of Ultima weapon as a challenge?I didn't because only his light pillar I feared most but I countered woth a phoenix down and hacked him with renzokuken twice and it's bye-bye ultima.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Ultima Weapon was pretty easy. Omega weapon was a more formidable opponent.