Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone excited to play kh2?

I basically have nothing to do for the next 2 days or so...I played all my RPGS beat them all....So all I do now is just post in Eoff fourms...Or chat on MSN or AIM or watch TV..BUT...you guys should post more in the kingdom hearts fourm XD..(why did i type that)...My heart is beating fast each time I hear "Passion" or anything related to kingdom hearts...posting doesn't do anything to me but keeps me occupied

i can'twait for Kh2. It's gonna be sooo cool playing as roxas!

Grin

omg its kingdomhearts 2 people its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when it comes out im gonna run to the shop and buy it when it actually comes out its taking ages oh and in a trailer i watched the unknown blonde kid was on a skateboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more would you want and sora donald and goofy are gonna kick some heartless ass!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :evilking:KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!:evilking:

Gr8 CAUSE ITS COMING OUT IN UHH...4 HOURS 57 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours and 38 minutes!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not really. The trailer (showing repeatedly on tv) is starting to get me a little pumped though.

Blog Entries

to the title of this thread...

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to EB Games to pick it up today and they said that today, (the 28th of March) was the day that it was SHIPPED. Boy, do I feel stupid. SMURF! They said it would be there tomorrow along with the strategy guide. My mommy is picking up both tomorrow for me on her way home from work. Only about 21 hours until I get to play KH2 and spoil myself even more with the strategy guide! YES!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Gamestop just called, saying that it would be here tommorow with the guide, like Kupo Man said It said I could get $10 off if I traded in KHI, and I'm like, "Get real!"

Then I realized it was just a recording. But yeah, I'm going to scrounge up old DVDs to pay for it, $45 isn't coming out of nowhere.

i went to gamestop today with my sister and they said tommarow too,
    but they had the strategy guide so i bought one, i looked in it so much too do @.@
    but i have the strategy guide already and i paid full price on my preordered kingdom hearts 2 so i just have to walk in there with my order made and get my kh2
    Offline/Online

I'll be waiting at the door in my pajamas when Gamestop opens tomorrow morning to redeem my ridiculous $80.79 preorder. You damn well better believe I'm excited.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I'll be waiting at the door in my pajamas when Gamestop opens tomorrow morning to redeem my ridiculous $80.79 preorder. You damn well better believe I'm excited.
    Is that for the game and the guide?

You guys have to wait until tomorrow? Weird, the ebgames that my dad went to today had them for sale. I got a copy and played for about 4 and a half hours straight. Great frickin' game!! Well worth the wait

Aww man now im really really excited..XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Is that for the game and the guide?
    Yes, and that's INCLUDING a 20% discount on the guide. That guide is like thirty-some dollars for whatever reason, the Gamestop guy said it was going to have some extra something-or-other. This had better be the best extra something-or-other I have ever laid my eyes upon.