Thread: Banzai returns!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Banzai returns!

Banzai returns to the US on G4. I dunno if today is the first day (since it's not Tuesday today, but I saw it on in the TV guide tonight) or it's been back already, but I read that Banzai is on G4 starting March 2006 at midnight.

http://www.g4tv.com/main.html

I was so sad when Banzai was cut from Fox, it was a really dumb thing for them to do. I loved the baby racing and Mr. Shakehands. xD Unfortunatly though, I'm already asleep by 12 PM since I like to sleep, so I'm going to have to see if my VCR works. Last time I tried to use it, A Nightmare Before Christmas exploded in it. ;__; Though Dad supposedly fixed it. Plus, I'm going to have to buy blank tapes. I suppose it'd be easier to bittorrent it, but I don't want to.

Any fans of Banzai here?

EDIT: I'm a bright one. G4 is a digital cable channel and the one TV that has IO (our digital cable) is the one without a VCR. Aw.
    Last edited by Rye; 03-18-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Yeah I remember first seeing it on fox, it was hilarious . I especially liked it when the two midgets had to climb the really tall guy, very funny stuff indeed.

I remember the nights watching C4 till 11.30pm to watch Banzai. I think they must of done different versions, Im pretty sure Banzai shown in Britain was British..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    I remember the nights watching C4 till 11.30pm to watch Banzai. I think they must of done different versions, Im pretty sure Banzai shown in Britain was British..
    Aye, we had a very British Banzai. And what an awesome show it was.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]