Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auron why does he look so old

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Default Auron why does he look so old

I was wondering ehy Auron looks so old and has gray hair when I went to the official site for the game and they said that he's only 35. Well why does he looks to be in his late 40's then,? is it because he was dead for a day?

Yellow Winged Angel

I thought his hair was just a weird brown colour with grey bits in. Perhaps it was to help the players know he was reasonably older than the other characters. Or maybe he is just one of those people that start to go grey early in life

Not just a day, 10 years.

Maybe it's the stress of looking after Tidus that turned him from
    to

He chose to let his body seem to continue aging after dying as to help people to not suspect that he was unsent.
    Sigless

I think the original poster is asking why Auron looks older than his age would suggest, not why he ages anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurons Ghost
    I think the original poster is asking why Auron looks older than his age would suggest, not why he ages anyway...
    yes that is the question and I don't get it either he does look to be in his late 40's.

♥ Italian Princess ♥ *~Angel Wing~*'s Avatar

It is strange...especially how he was young when he died and he continues to age after too. I don't know too much about unsents, but maybe he continued to age because he wasn't sent. But even though he wasn't sent, I don't understand how he could age cuz he's still considered dead, sent or not. I guess you still age if you're an unsent. Hmm...this was a really good question!!!

*~Love is the best feeling in the world~*

I think it depends on the unsent. Yunalesca has been dead for 1000 years, yet she does not look 1000 years old, Mika has been dead for a while as well, and he clearly looks like a very, very old man.

I think you can choose any appearance you ever have been/will be when unsent.

maybe all the guardians are going to look about 20 years older than they appear (thanks to stress and burden)...

Maybe he just likes looking all old and rugged. Or something.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Well, Japan seems to be about as shallow and youth-oriented as America. They very well may consider 35 to be old. :rolleyes2 My dad's 57, and he looks younger than Auron does.

The gray is stress, Just look at everything he has to look after. Yuna, Tidus,Tidus which is a HANDFUL, Plus help defeat sin. I think he is aloud to look old.
    Aswell do you think it may be that the makers thought that he is realy wise so to make him look like he is very experienced they made him look old?
    i think and for an old guy he is still Hawt no matter wat colour hair!

The gray is stress,
    Not all the time.
    People can go grey at any age. My cousins friend already has a grey hair or two (shes 19), as did my old English teacher who was 32! Its happens, it made Auron appear more mature.

Jis hair is gray because it makes him look more kick ass.