Thread: Wrestlemania Overview

Am I the only one who watches puro?

Quote Originally Posted by faster skating penguin
    Am I the only one who watches puro?
    I also watch occasionaly

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Man, I'm so pumped for Wrestlemania. I'm so excited!!!

Trowa: Every part of the show was one of my favorites. Main Event vs. Main Event was a great match, and plus the outburst at the end was great. The Foley segment was great 'cause it got everyone into it, and plus provided two big bumps- the thumbtacks to the face, and the conchairto. In the Beer Drinking Contest, JBL was gold on the mike, and Stone Cold and him both had great chemistry. It was hilarious. The Women's Match was good, and the division is coming off strong. Mickie's heel turn was great, and she was hilarious, especially when she started screaming "Who's crazy now?". Undertaker's segment was good 'cause both him and Henry exchaned good blows, and the chokeslam + tombstone to davairi were good. And finally, the street fight was amazing, with good chemistry, nice buildup to the spots, and a good ending. Great show. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    chaos: Man, I'm so pumped for Wrestlemania. I'm so excited!!!

Trowa: Every part of the show was one of my favorites. Main Event vs. Main Event was a great match, and plus the outburst at the end was great. The Foley segment was great 'cause it got everyone into it, and plus provided two big bumps- the thumbtacks to the face, and the conchairto. In the Beer Drinking Contest, JBL was gold on the mike, and Stone Cold and him both had great chemistry. It was hilarious. The Women's Match was good, and the division is coming off strong. Mickie's heel turn was great, and she was hilarious, especially when she started screaming "Who's crazy now?". Undertaker's segment was good 'cause both him and Henry exchaned good blows, and the chokeslam + tombstone to davairi were good. And finally, the street fight was amazing, with good chemistry, nice buildup to the spots, and a good ending. Great show. *sits and stares and sits and stares*
    My feelings exactly.

Contributions

chaos: The only one problem I had, if this could be a problem, is that Boogeyman vs. Booker T was added to the Wrestlemania card. Booker's great... but Boogeyman.... well, we haven't seen him wrestle. All he's done is the Pumphandle slam. Maybe if he can do good, then it'll be quite a good match. Still, it won't take too much from the great card.

Rubedo: I sincerely hope they keep Lashley off the card. The guy is confused and inexperienced. Burchill should be added to MITB.

Lashley is one of Smackdowns best rising stars. He has the look the skills. And damnit you took that out of my sig didnt you.

Contributions

chaos: 'Course I took it out of your signature. It's a funny quote.

Trowa: Lashley's just a giant man. That's all there is to it. Whether he's been working out or juicing it up (I think he's a pure athlete though. After all, he is a NCAA champ), that's all he's good for. Sure he's got some good belly to belly suplexes, but what else? In both of his matches that were above-average, he was carried. At No Way Out, him and JBL pulled off a pretty good match, but he was clueless most of the time. His selling of punches is decent, but everything else is horrid. He gets up after two seconds, and then proceeds to go into "Superman mode".

chaos: Plus, in hismatch with Lashley, he literally stood there for about a minute before doing his next move. He needs to learn how to work only a certain part of the body in the match, instead of mindless suplexing and irish whips all around. He's got potential, but he'll take quite a bit of time before he gets to the top. Brock Lesnar on the other hand- he deserved to be pushed to the top. He was phenomenal, man!

Albedo: Haha. I hear so many idiotic comparisons between Lashley and Lesnar. Lesnar was a way better athlete. He sold better, had match psychology, was a pretty good mic worker, and just gave it his all. Lashley's using his muscles to get him a spot on Smackdown, and that isn't right. *Laughs maniacally*

But he reminds me of Lesnar. I agree he does need improvement but in a hew years given the right push he could end up where Batista was.

Contributions

chaos: True. That's what I'm saying- he can become the next Lesnar, but he'll need time to do it.

Rubedo: Now I'm going to wait until a few other people post, so this doesn't turn into some back and forth kinda thing. I suggest you do the same.

TT, you sound as if you just snorted a mountain of cocanie and started drinking pepsi. You're not the only person pumped for mania though...I can barely stop thinking about it. It's sad...I know. Oh well.

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr
    TT, you sound as if you just snorted a mountain of cocanie and started drinking pepsi. You're not the only person pumped for mania though...I can barely stop thinking about it. It's sad...I know. Oh well.
    chaos: WhO sAiD i DiDn"t? :greenking: :

Trowa:

Rubedo: But seriously, it's just looking so great. I can't think of one match that will be bad.

Boogie Man vs Booker T will be substandard.
    JBL vs Benoit will be one of the best matches of the night

It sucks that you have to pay to watch Wrestlemania now! oh well I'll download it or something, the best WM is numer 15, the hell in a cell with Big Boss Man and The Undertaker...classic, especially at the end, and Austin vs. The Rock, well 2 of my best wrestlers fighting, that was great. I love Wrestlemania.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by a nirvana fan
    It sucks that you have to pay to watch Wrestlemania now! oh well I'll download it or something, the best WM is numer 15, the hell in a cell with Big Boss Man and The Undertaker...classic, especially at the end, and Austin vs. The Rock, well 2 of my best wrestlers fighting, that was great. I love Wrestlemania.
    chaos: I'm sorry, WM 15? I don't mean to a be an angry coot, but that was among the five worst.

Rubedo: Have you actually seen Boss Man vs. Undertaker? It was horrible. A boring trade of punches for 20 minutes, filled with scraping the other man's head on the steel. And then, at the end, check it out, Ima hang him! It was horrible.

chaos: The only matches actually deemed "Passable" at Wrestlemania 15 could be Shane O Mac vs. Xpac, Triple H vs. Kane, and the Main Event, which truly was great.

Trowa: It's strange.... 1999 and 2000 were excellent years for the WWE, but their Wrestlemania's were horrible. 2001 was a decent year, with the best Wrestlemania by far in it. No Wrestlemania can even match that one. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Triple H vs Kane wasnt very good. The main event was the only good match. The best wrestlemania so far was 2000 and that was for the TLC. But if youre a technically inclined wrestling style then the one with bret hart vs shawn michaels was very good.