Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who pre-ordered KH2?

i pre-ordered it about 6 months ago, and i went up there today to get it and freakin gamestop wont have it til 8am tommorrow. so i paid it off to make sure i didnt blow all my cash. but damnit. i gotta wait another day!
    You Adapt, I Evolve.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by zimmunky
    i pre-ordered it about 6 months ago, and i went up there today to get it and freakin gamestop wont have it til 8am tommorrow. so i paid it off to make sure i didnt blow all my cash. but damnit. i gotta wait another day!
    Ditto. I was so mad. I was about to like, kill the poor cash register dude.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Same thing happened to me. I'm pissed at 'em. Their website said today. When I pre-ordered it the guy said today. We even got a phone call yesterday saying they'd have it today. I get there "Oh, we won't have it until tomorrow." I wanted to cut her head off. D=

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    Same thing happened to me. I'm pissed at 'em. Their website said today. When I pre-ordered it the guy said today. We even got a phone call yesterday saying they'd have it today. I get there "Oh, we won't have it until tomorrow." I wanted to cut her head off. D=
    Seriously. xD I mean, when you say 3/28, you generally AREN'T supposed to mean 3/29, you're SUPPOSED to mean 3/28. I was pretty dissapointed, but at least I look forward to it more, which is fun.

AIGHH @$#% the gamestore stil hasn't called..... >

asdfghjkl;'

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Seriously. xD I mean, when you say 3/28, you generally AREN'T supposed to mean 3/29, you're SUPPOSED to mean 3/28. I was pretty dissapointed, but at least I look forward to it more, which is fun.
    Same happened to me. However, Gamestop did have on their posters (at least the one I go to) in the store that they would have the game 3/29. It sucks, but just one more day.

they've been telling me it was today. she said the shipping delayed at the last min. she cracked jokes with me to cheer me up though. she called my friend a change purse.
    You Adapt, I Evolve.

I have had to wait until tomarrow as well. However, I asked the store employees when it would be in quite some time ago, so I have been expecting to get it on the 29th. From what I have learned from them, March 28th was the shipping date, so they wouldn't have it availible until the 29th. So, just drop the weapons, and wait until tomarrow.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

I knew that today was the shipping date, but when they said March 28 I figured that meant the shipment came early in the morning before the store opened.

Either way, I'm not excited about waiting anymore. I'm going insane because I have absolutely nothing to do. ; ;

Not to sound harsh, but you guys are complaining over one day. People in Europe have to wait another 2 months or so. Imagine how we feel

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Noooo I only have Walmart as my place to buy it, who's display says 03/30/2006. You're all going to get it a day earlier than me! >:[
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Not to sound harsh, but you guys are complaining over one day. People in Europe have to wait another 2 months or so. Imagine how we feel:(
    I understand. Omecle and I talk about that kind of thing occassionally and he reminds me how much it sucks. Besides, I don't need any such rational thought behind my frustration for not getting the game until a day later.

Well, the day later thing is quite understandable. The way most people deal with this sort of anticipation is an internal build up of frustration. The closer the release date comes, the less patient they are for it to come out. So waiting until the day it is supposed to come out only to learn that it is, in fact, coming out later sort of trips an internal circuit breaker, and drives these poor people loony. Fortunately, I had planned ahead for it to come out tomorrow, so my sanity is as intact as ever (although that is not saying that much).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

I suppose that explanation works.

At least we come home early tomorrow rightt???