Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: anybody here try to FF characters?

heres a picture i drew of vivi its the first time ive tryed its rubbish i know

ah finaly

[leeza]This is over the 250 pixels height limit. Please read the sig restrictions and PM a Mod/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

ffx-2 <3er, you are new here so reading the FAQ might be a good thing.

Please do not post more than once in a row. If you want to add something to your last post before anyone else has posted, then use the edit/delete button. There is one in every post.

This goes for you as well, lovehurts.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by ffx-2 <3er
    I think it is very cool looking and better than any Vivi I've done, but allow me to input my criticism.

First, there aren't any wrinkle's in his clothing. Either he spends too much time ironing or he uses Demi to get his clothes that flat. Then there's the staff. It's kinda curved (might just be the paper since you're holding it up), but at the same time the lines on the edges are too straight. Like, they should be more rigid. Lastly, the back of Vivi's coat is like grass or straw llike. Just something I noticed.

I still think it's better than any of the Vivi drawings I've done, but there's some area for improvement. Don't kill me!
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Funny, though: i love Final Fantasy, although i've never drawn a Final Fantasy picture but i guess i could try it. ^_^Any requests? (or there's the Request-thread Slim has made by now^^)