Thread: Chrono Cross for PC?

Default Chrono Cross for PC?

So. A pal of mine told me other day that one of his friends is willing to sell his copy of Chrono Cross for PC. It sounded good, since I have no PS and I have always wanted to play CC, but the issue is, I have never heard of it existing on PC.

My pal's friend is wanting to get the money (25 €, nothing too special) beforehand, but since my pal isn't all too trustworthy (to be honest, he's a greedy liar) I wouldn't be willing to give my money unless it is true he has something to sell. So, what I am trying to ask here is
    Does Chrono Cross exist for PC, or is this friend of pal of mine just pulling my leg, trying to get easy 25€?
    Damnit.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Your friend is trying to rape the smurf out of your wallet.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

No, it's a lie. Don't give him your money.

You could always play it on your PC via a Playstation Emulator though.
    I like Kung-Fu.

You could always play it on your PC via a Playstation Emulator though.
    Google gives me no clues about where I could get one, and CC ROM for it... anyone have any linkage to share?
    Oh, and thank you both.
    Damnit.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

You will not find a rom of a CD game. You will find ISO or other CD image formats and these will be 700 MB each. You will need to then burn a copy or use a program like Alchohal 120 or Demon Tools to create a virtual CD-ROM drive and mount the image onto it.

A good PSX emulator is ePSXe.

Emulating this stuff is far more complicated than emulating SNES games and older stuff in general.

official beerpong champ Stayin Dizzy's Avatar

I have the game but it doesn't play anymore so I downloaded the ISO as a torrent, and used psxeven. its a little slower w/o a fast pc, but I changed my cpu mode in configuration to translator and the game plays faster. I have epsxe for a j.i.c.

Ashy Larry-Marcy Projects-Marcy son WHAT!