Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hair

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

My hair's red, or reddish brown, and medium length. I usually get it cut once it's long enough to reach my eyes, which will probably be pretty soon. It's naturally straight, and thankfully I almost never have to comb it.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

It's almost exactly like the picture in my profile, only just a tad bit shorter. I cut it at the beginning of the school year (stupidest thing I've done in a long time) and it's finally close to being back to that length. It's just now touching my shoulders again. But yeah, brown, slight flip down at the bottom. Bangs cover my eyes right now--need to get that fixed. I don't know when I'm going to stop growing it out. I'm thinking I'll give it another 9-12 months.

uh.. black... short (usually spiky..) at the back and sides and really long ( and slicked forwards) at the front... not long enough though... I love emo hair... I want it..

My hair looks freakin' crap right now as I haven't been able to afford to have anything done to it. However, hopefully I'll soon be able to afford it.

What do you think a true professional could do for £80, or an amount near to that?

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

i badly need a haircut
    ...Geddit?

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Mine's BLUE!

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My natural hair is brunette, but I dye it quite often. At the moment its very light brown/dark blonde on top and then the underlayer is very dark brown/black. I'm having the top layer lightened again soon for the summer.

My hair is really fine and when naturally dried its kinda curly/wavey. Most of the time I style my hair, though. Sometimes I straighten it, others I have it straight part way and then curl it from about half way downwards. My hair comes down to about half way down my back, as of June it will be longer though because I'm getting some extensions for the prom but those will last a few months. :grinpink:

My hair is kinda long and black-brownish and boring and annoying and poofy. But I am not bald.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

T'best in terms of pants Captain VooDoo's Avatar

my hair is dark brown,straight and goes down to my arse.
    im going to dye it bright red soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    My hair looks freakin' crap right now as I haven't been able to afford to have anything done to it. However, hopefully I'll soon be able to afford it.

What do you think a true professional could do for £80, or an amount near to that?
    Unless you go to a really expensive salon, you should at least be able to get a full colour, cut, an style with £80.

I have never cut my hair, except for the ends when needed, so my hair is long(down to my ass... well, a little bit longer actually..).. And it is golden blond in colour... It is usually wavy.. I have been thinking about dying it black for a long time, but I can't seem to decide wether to do it or not.. My friends say it would look cool, because I am very pale, and I would look even paler if I dyed my hair black.. But then my parents say that I should not dye it, because they do NOT want me to look paler than I already am... My friends sometimes tease me by saying that I have "angel hair", which I HATE when they say... My mother also said once that I have hair like one of those fairy-tale princesses.. which made me angry, as you probably understand... Also, a lot of people seem to like my hair.. It happens very often some stranger comes up to me and tells me that I have really beautiful hair, and sometimes they even touch it... That is extremely annoying, because I hate when people touch my hair...
    It's always the quiet ones..

My hair is dyed chestnt brown (naturally fair) and used to be straight, but years of product torture have kinked it up! I remedy that with my ghd's (god, they're worth the £105 my boyfriend paid for them haha) and i've got my appointment with Saks next friday, so my hair could look great for anything up to 24 hours! I can't wait...

Really, really dark brown. Short in back and past my eyes in the front.

The whole you are evil thing just got old.

I have dirty blonde hair and it's about 6 inches long. I'm starting to get a mullet and I'm pissed off about it. I want it cut. Better yet, I don't want hair at all.

My hair rocks so hard it makes small children weep. Lets all just pretend thats a good thing.