Thread: cars don't like me

Default cars don't like me

ok who here has had car probs.... nearly everypne who drives. well i have blown 3 motors, shattered a clutch , striped out a second one, and recked one car and im only 21. im on my sixth or seventh vehicle. i spend more time on the side of the road than on it. oes anyone else have these problems or do i have some kind o fcurse?

I cant even drive and I hate cars. I usually mess around with the engines. Once completly burnt out the engine. Bloody lucky I cant drive for a year or so yet.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamthespeakerforthedead
    ok who here has had car probs.... nearly everypne who drives. well i have blown 3 motors, shattered a clutch , striped out a second one, and recked one car and im only 21. im on my sixth or seventh vehicle. i spend more time on the side of the road than on it. oes anyone else have these problems or do i have some kind o fcurse?
    Hey you sound like a freind of mine. She went through, if I remember right, 4 cars in 3 months. And get this, a date of hers offered to let her drive his brand new expensive car. She declined, saying 'you really don't want me to drive your car'.

Me, I have no real issues with cars. The worst things that have happend to me is the lock clamp came off(so now my lock can be easily pulled out. I really got to fix that once it gets warmer out) and my battery has gone dead several times. People keep leaving the most oddball placed lights on.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by iamthespeakerforthedead
    I don't think it's the cars that are abusive in this relationship.

You might want to stay away from a clutch for a while until you can learn to operate one properly.
    Figaro Castle

i have as much prob with automatics i blew motors that were auto.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Did all that happen by chance, or did it result from pushing the cars to the limit a lot?

I've had a few car-related problems, but most resulted from normal wear and usage. I've owned 3 cars since age 17, but the first two were about 20 years old (1983 and 1984 hondas) and they were on their last days as it was.

well some were pushing the cars and some i was really careful and trying not to mess up.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Mine keeps crashing into things.

I'm sure if you stayed out of its way, you can get along just perfectly.

I once got hit by a car once when i was 10, i had to go to the hospital because i broke a rib. My family and the driver's family eventually settled everything and now i look both ways before i cross the street.

My car has some brake problems...in fact, I'll be spending tomorrow morning at the mechanic's getting them fixed. I just hope they last until them O_o

And I've stripped my share of clutches while learning to drive manual

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never stripped a clutch, but I've ground them gears for all their worth.

I had a flat tire one time. That has been the extent of my car trouble.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can't drive yet, but I hope my car won't hate me.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You could set my truck on fire,
    and roll it down a hill,
    but I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe Deville.