Thread: Game freezing?

Default Game freezing?

right about 2-3 years ago my mate gave me a save file when hes just about to fight the last boss (he had cheated so fighting the last boss was easy) but after i did that and the end sequence happened it would freeze and not show it all...

now im almost at the end (ive just gone into the portal over the lifa tree) and when the boss died it was freezing slightly... my question is.. is the freezing at the end sequence from the cheating or from my game being dodgy.. i dont want the end sequence to freeze this time because all my hard work will be in vain...

I think its probably the disk or the cheating.

Zidane: If you mean, you're using a Gameshark, yeah, Sony and Square have managed to crack down on cheaters with viruses. I heard rumor the PS2 Gameshark is bugged because one of the developers was a Sony representative(brillant idea there Gameshark[/sarcasm]) six months after you first use the thing if you use it often, the PS2 barely reads PS2 discs, at least, that's what I've heard.

ah right, well this is the moment of truth, necron is down and everyone is talking

worked fine endings bring a tear to my eye
    In a world of nothing, Fear doesn't exist

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: If you mean, you're using a Gameshark, yeah, Sony and Square have managed to crack down on cheaters with viruses. I heard rumor the PS2 Gameshark is bugged because one of the developers was a Sony representative(brillant idea there Gameshark[/sarcasm]) six months after you first use the thing if you use it often, the PS2 barely reads PS2 discs, at least, that's what I've heard.
    Why would Sony or Square care if people use Gameshark?

Zidane: I haven't the slightest clue, you'd think they'd be happy with making the money off the deal, but rumor has it they're not. It doesn't make any sense to me either why they would care, Most people only cheat themselves out of the challenge of the game when they use a Gameshark their first playthrough.