Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the most precious thing about final fantasy in general?

What is the most precious thing about final fantasy in general?

Memories,and the chance to leave this world and enter another.All that is accomplished by everything..music,scenario..

--to be moved to ff general--

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The most precious thing is that I lost my virginity while playing Final Fantasy.
    Figaro Castle

REALLY?? O.o ????

The most precious thing about FF? So many things.... But for me personally, it was an escape from a pretty bad reality when i was 16. (no details, but not your usual teenage angst stuff!) Otherwise, the obvious love and dedication that is put into each instalment. And Sephiroth is a fox...

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Rubedo: Well it was pretty fun.

chaos: I really don't have any SUPER FUN memories of it. It's just a fun game.

i'm always excited for the next releases to come out and they're always a very special way to get with the imagination or something (but i'm not escaping any sad reality)...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

The most precious thing is that beautiful secret FMV that comes up in FF8 is you name Rinoa "R=U" after the normal ending of FF8.

That, rather than a game. The Final Fantasy team had created a novel, a life, an entire universe over and over again. Never failing to amaze, to catch your breath, to give you what everyone wants in the world: A chance to play someone else.
    What I love, so much, in Final Fantasy, is Final Fantasy. The name even envokes thoughts of amazment and wonder, the Final Fantasy, as in, nothing will ever beat this. And boy are they right. Writing novels? Dan Brown and Harry Potter? Nothing on them. Imagine writing a whole book filled with speech, description, action, love and then doing EVERYTHING ELSE: Video, audio, music, design, production, marketing.
    God bless you Final Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Stroo
    That, rather than a game. The Final Fantasy team had created a novel, a life, an entire universe over and over again. Never failing to amaze, to catch your breath, to give you what everyone wants in the world: A chance to play someone else.
    What I love, so much, in Final Fantasy, is Final Fantasy. The name even envokes thoughts of amazment and wonder, the Final Fantasy, as in, nothing will ever beat this. And boy are they right. Writing novels? Dan Brown and Harry Potter? Nothing on them. Imagine writing a whole book filled with speech, description, action, love and then doing EVERYTHING ELSE: Video, audio, music, design, production, marketing.
    God bless you Final Fantasy
    i agree with you except the non-stoping success ..why?because ff8 is a failure to me.The only good thing about it is Selphie's short scirt.

Thats funny, because FF8 was my fave. I didnt like X-2

Quote Originally Posted by Yami_Yuffie
    i'm always excited for the next releases to come out and they're always a very special way to get with the imagination or something (but i'm not escaping any sad reality)...

I'm only saying that final fantasy was a good way to
    de- stress when i was 16 and some bad things happened. I thought it was better than becoming a recluse or slashing my wrists or becoming bitter. It cheered me up and was a good laugh. Light relief during a crappy time. And i'm thankful for that!
    Anyways, that was 7 years ago and i've got the kind of life most people would give anything to have. Not many people find their soul mates and have good jobs and amazing friends, but i have!
    Final fantasy is important because it helped me to remain positive during a rough time and being positive is how i've created the lifestyle i have now. I don't play ff for escapism now, it's for recreational purposes only! ha ha

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

That one time I cried whilst playing FF8. I swear to God I had something in my eye. I'm totally macho, I never cry.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

FF8 is what confirmed this franchise as one of the best.

Zidane: The atmosphere and the villains make a good Final Fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    The most precious thing is that I lost my virginity while playing Final Fantasy.
    Zidane: HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? And if you're talking about (SPOILER)masterbating, that doesn't count, sexual intercourse is between two living things.

It's not unheard of for someone to perform a sexual act with a partner while playing video, apparently. However I would say that he was taking a stab at the general premise for this thread rather than providing a serious antic dote...

The main part of FF that appears to be consistently decent across all games is the music.