Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GHOSTS

GHOSTS

Ok I have some ghost stories. I love love to read ghost stories of others though. Do you believe in ghosts? DO you have a story to share? I have pictures and things like that from my exploits and if this thread survives I'll share the links to those pictures.

How about you guys though. Any ghosts in your life?

Id would preffer to keep the disucssion of this paranormal issue serious, but I understand if you can't. It takes all kinds.

If a poll could be added that would be cool . My internet connection is real bad and it dorked me out of a poll...

I believe souls exist,but imo people (mostly,not at all times) imagine things and see them.It is very likely to see something,even if it is a very strange thing ,only because you have imagined of it.Fear can make it appear just as if it was there before your very eyes.

EDIT:Also,when a man encounters something that he has never seen before,he literally doesn't see it!For example,the Indians in America,when they first encountered the Spanish ships,they were invisible for their eyes.Why?Because if a shape/entity/whatever hasn't been recorded to the mind's ''hard disk'',the mind cannot ''acces the memory'' and therefore it does not appear at first.Each second that passes by,images go back and forth our brain constantly,verifying the things we see,and if something changes,we instantly see the difference.For example;If I speak to a person,he sees me.I keep speaking and the images of me are constantly sent to the brain.If,all of a sudden,I transform to a fish,the co-speaker will tell the difference.Another example;African tribes,had never seen an aeroplane before.So,when they did,they thought of it as a great bird,because that was the recorded memory in their ''hard disk'' of thei mind.
    Last edited by Morgoth_Bauglir; 03-25-2006 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth_Bauglir
    I believe souls exist,but imo people (mostly,not at all times) imagine things and see them.It is very likely to see something,even if it is a very strange thing ,only because you have imagined of it.Fear can make it appear just as if it was there before your very eyes.
    Hm maybe. I have seen some amazing things though. Things that I could never explain how .

I dont know though. I agree though that alot of people just see what they want to see.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

GHOSTS DON'T EXIST!

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    GHOSTS DON'T EXIST!
    Cool there's one opinion.

ok very well here is one of my favorite images
    http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/boyatgrave.JPG
    If you don't see a ghost you porbably never will.

There was no fog

No cars running

fog and mist cant take a shap elike that and reside in one area in a solid form like this...

I took the picture, I got home and my mom told me that is the grave of a boy and girl who died in a car accident. Do you see the boy? Or do you just see it....?

YOu can see his shoes and face and hair and ect etc I can try to point it out but I realy think that if you arent seeing it now that you never will.This is of his side...look carefuly. Identify the head 1st and work down and across from there. Work down and they look right.

[leeza]Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to a post. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

From my perspective it looks like an elephant.

theundeadelephant?

If there are any ghosts the REAL Ghostbusters on http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192966 will kill them all!!! (You may have to watch the movie a few times before you see them)

Actually, I don't believe in ghosts.

no such things as ghost..people just use photoshops and things like that to make a ghost and put it into an image

Wow no one believes in ghosts.

I belief in some supernatural - nothing that will really immediatly affect us. I have been stuck in some situations that seem "omg ghostdidit" but I have never seen one. I guess I can't not belive, or can beleive until a go head to head with one

Bipper

Quote Originally Posted by bipper
    I belief in some supernatural - nothing that will really immediatly affect us. I have been stuck in some situations that seem "omg ghostdidit" but I have never seen one. I guess I can't not belive, or can beleive until a go head to head with one

Bipper
    A smart response as usual.

In case people were too lazy to click on the link I uploaded a picture of the real ghostbusters. .

It's from http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192966.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Evastio; 03-25-2006 at 01:57 AM.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was in Middle School, my cousin from Korea (Korea and Asia in general have the freakiest ghost stories >_>) told me that whenever my hands or feet fall off the edge of the bed, it was because ghosts under the bed were trying to pull me down.

Ever since then, I've slept in a ball in the middle of my bed. I'm serious, I never let my arms or legs go off the side of my bed when I sleep.

And I don't even believe in ghosts.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I believe in ghosts in some ways, though not as malevolent spirits. Or at least, I try not to think of them in that way, though I do get scared sometimes.