Thread: Chain of Memories Full Story Video

Default Chain of Memories Full Story Video

Just in time for KHII, for all of you who couldn't be bothered to play CoM for whatever reason, have about three hours to spare, and preferably have a high speed modem, some guy has made this video that basically recounts the important story events of Chain of Memories. It can be found here:

http://files.filefront.com/4905155
    *much credit for the effort put into this, I don't know who did this*

Be warned, it is a 672 MB .avi file, and just over 3 hours long. So if you have dial-up, it will take approximately 31 hours to download. It took 20 minutes to download via an LAN at work for me. It pretty much shows every cutscene, and about a minute of every boss battle. It shows almost none of the Disney worlds, but almost no story events happen in them. The way this guy did it though, he intertwined the two stories, so they happen simultaneously as you are watching it, instead of Sora's story and then Riku's. I just finished watching it, and it is pretty nifty, even though I've already played it. And if you haven't played CoM, then it's rather informative. The soundtrack this guy used, which includes several songs from KH and KHII, is good about 60% of the time. The not so good or appropriate parts don't last very long, so I didn't mind. At least he got rid of 99% of those really annoying sounds that are made when text is being printed on screen. So, for anyone who wants it, there it is.

So, if you have the spare time, you might want to watch it even if you have played the game. It was cool.

4 day 'til Kingdom Hearts II.
    Last edited by SeeDRankLou; 03-25-2006 at 12:39 AM.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

FINALLY!!!

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Grin

when is kingdomhearts actually gonna come out in europe ive heard loads of different dates and i cant wait so if anyone knows add me to buddy list n tell me :D
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would like it if someone could upload it to youtube or something. Its taking soooooooo long!