Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Raw or Smackdown!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Trowa: Agreed. He's got a lot more success as Helms than "The Hurricane". Maybe if they gave him more screen time with Rosey, and more hilarious segments. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Rubedo: But london needs to take back the title. He and Spanky could then have a grudge match (It feels like they're slowly building up to one).

London vs Helms in a cage sould be a verygood match

What is so beautiful? Sing the Sorrow's Avatar

That would be cool. I dont think kanes ever been to smackdown and its time for him to terrorize the smackdown roster
    Always buckle up! It will make it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

You have a the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

Never drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your beer.

Kane vs Boogeyman would be his forst match though

Its been all weird that the boogeyman can be anyone with one pumphandle slam. jbls was kinda pathetic after going down after one pumphandle slam
    Always buckle up! It will make it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

You have a the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

Yup

Its gonna be funny watching jbl and benoit at wrestlemania 22. Jbls got no chance beating benoit. Benoits is one of the best and if not the best technical wrestler alive today

(SPOILER)Benoit beats JBL at WM22 because he's been advertised to defend the US title at a house show in April in England

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: (SPOILER)And according to house show matches, his opponent for the US Title will be Mark Henry.

Rubedo: If you like the surprises of wrestling, then I suggest you don't read the above.

Default friend

my other friend should join these forums. he knows alot more about wrestling than me and he said he liked raw.

I posted again so what
    :rabite: :luigi: :mario:the day will come....................................(holding the suspense).......

I was just playing around dont take alot of the suff I say seriously

I'm a big Undertaker fan, and his fights with Angle have been some of the best match's of the year!!! I'll side with Smackdown, as me and my buddies find it more entertaining. Raw needs more quality matchs. Besides Cena needs a decent feud ( Edge was a good enemy for him, I actually didn't mind watching Cena fight). Johnathan Coachman is another reason I'm siding with Smackdown...he's become very annoying.

I like the HHH and John cena fued going on right now...im anxious to see their match april 2nd.

The Rabid Wolverine. Amarant Odinson's Avatar

Wrestlemania XXII is going to suck this year. They havn't don enough to build the storylines going in to the PPV and half of the matches no one really cares about.

Take the Money In The Bank match. First off, why is Sheldon Benjeman in this match and not defending the I.C. Title? Same thing happened to him last year. Ric Flair is 57 years old. That man should not be wrestling let alone in a god damn ladder match. Bobby Lashley? This guy could the next Brock Lenser, he should be squashing people left, right and center and a ladder match is not the way to build a guy like him. Finlay is another guy as well. great in ring skills, but since he wrestles with an old school style, half the fans don't get it and his style doesn't fit in a ladder match either. That leaves us with Matt Hardy and RVD, both of whom have proven themselves time and time again in a ladder match.

Next, Chris Benoit vs JBL. Explain to me why JBL is still is this match. Better yet, explain to me why Benoit isn't in the World Heavyweight Title hunt? I'm saying that JBL sucks but he's nowhere near Benoit's level.

Big Show & Kane vs Carltio and The Masterpiece of Crap.: Oh we still have tag champs? Didn't notice it since they hardly ever defend the titles in the first place.

Undertaker vs Mark Henry: Well, at least we know that Taker's streak isn't in jepordy this year. And why in the blue hell does Mark Henry still have a job?

Booker T vs The Boogyman: We had a name for the Boogyman back in the early 90's. He was called Papa Shango.

Trish Stratus vs Mickie James: This is one of the few storylines that has had some sort of decent build over the last 6 months. The match itself won't be 4 star caliber but considering who else is still on the roster? this is the best we're going to get unless you add Victoria into the mix.

HBK vs Vince: Why is Vince on this card? the only thing that would make the match tolerable is if Bret Hart comes down and knocks both men out. And as much as we'd all love to see it, it's not going to happen. Bret has always been very adament about the fact that he doesn't want to be involved in any storyline what so ever. And does anyone else think that this new whole drug testing thing is a little retarded when the owner of the company looks like he's on more roids than half the roster.

Edge vs Mick Foley: This match shouldn't be happening. It serves no purpose at all. They havn't done enough to get people interested in the match until Mick's promo last week. Edge has done the best he could with what he's got but I expected a lot more out of Foley in terms of building some momentum and he's failed to deliver. Edge should've never lost the belt in the first place. The people hated Edge, they loved to hate Edge. they even loved to hate him more than they love to hate Cena. He was the best heel that Raw's had in a long time and they killed it all when they didn't listen to the fans and gave the belt back to Cena.

Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio: This match should be the match of the night. Angle can carry a wet paper bag through a good match as can Rey Mysterio. My only problem is that I don't think that they've done a good enough job building up Orton as a legitimate contender. And with him in the main event, it makes Rey's Rumble win almost null and void. Having Orton in the match doesn't add anything to the match. I would have much rather have just a one on one bout between Mysterio and Angle. Orton won't drag the match down, but he won't boost it either.

HHH vs Cena: And now the main event that no one gives a rat's ass about. I don't know what worse. The fact that Cena still has the belt or the fact that everyone already knows that HHH is getting it back. Cena has failed. Simple as that. He's had a very divided reaction for a long time know. Little kids and chicks love Cena and guy our age and older (the majority of wrestling fans) hate him. It started at Summerslam with the kids and chicks chanting "Let's go Cena" and the guys answered back by chanting "Let's go Jericho"

Same thing happened during Cena's feud with Angle and Edge. But it's not happening as much with HHH because the fans are sick of him too. HHH is great in the ring, but he's always there and usually always with the belt. Most people fall alseep during his 20 mintue promos but at this point no one cares who gets the belt as long as it's not Cena.
    WRESTLING:
    In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, good points AO. I'm not interested in this Wrestlemania at all. Why <i>does</i> Mark Henry still have a job?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum