Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Okay so

*underage*...... haha drunk lol

asdfghjkl;'

I'm underage and I've been drunk plenty of times. It's fun!

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Well, I am right now finishing off my last Long Island Iced Tea that I brought home from the bar. I live within walking distance, so no worries. Current time in South Korea: 7 a.m. Yup, the party stops really late around here. I only get "wasted" on special occasions like my birthday or a bon voyage, or welcome back, party. But I do love to tip a few back, just to the point of being warm and smiley. I am an avid dancer, so it just doesn't make sense to get too smurfed up.

In about 10 hours or so, I'm off to my favorite super-microbrewery (an oxymoron, I know, but it's huge!) where there is a buffet at which you can eat and drink all you want for $15; and they have live rock music. I promise not to get "drunk" though, just very "happy".

Enjoy your buzz, Bob!

P.S. Hey Rye, it's not very nice to call people names. You just wait a few years, you might get it then.
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Despotus
    P.S. Hey Rye, it's not very nice to call people names. You just wait a few years, you might get it then.
    BoB is my buddy, he doesn't mind.

BoB loves us all!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been drunk a few times. However, in my condition, I can't really drink alcohol.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

loliam ssoooo drnk rite now lololol. ;D

No seriously, I have been drinking this evening and I'm feeling pretty tipsy myself - but I can still type. I'm underage, but as far as I'm concerned that isn't an issue. I can handle my drink and I pace myself and when I get drunk I don't act like a total retard. I don't think it is a matter of physical age as such - I think it is more to do with your mental age. :grinpink:

I pride myself on my high tolerance, so I rarely drink enough to get completely wasted, their just simply isnt enough alcohol in the United States , just kiddin. I prefer Captain Morgan and I dont really like beer all that much, but I rule at beer pong. The worst I've been was when I passed out trying to climb my friends stairs, I made it to the last step and decided to take brief rest, wasnt so brief.

I dont drink.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm underage. I've had alcohol, but I've never been beyond slightly tipsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna
    *underage*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaped Koopa
    *underage also*
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Underage, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by mooglegirl608
    *underage*
    Thank you guys, for being possible the first people I know who have actually not got drunk being underage. Possibly everyone I know likes to absolutly smash themselves, and I just can't get why.

I personally, have never touched alcohol in my life. I am too, underage, and I don't ever plan on drinking.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I plan on getting on a good buzz and watching Invader Zim tonight. In fact I'm starting right now, but I'm old enough to doit legally.

Pros- elimination of self doubt and all previously held insecurities. Easily amused.

Cons- weakened sense of judgement. Morning after.

*underage*

Drunk off my ass loads of times. However, I only drink when other people are around; think it's a bit silly to drink alone.

*underage*

I can understand the appeal of getting tipsy. You feel excited and silly and free. But getting drunk has to be the most idiotic thing ever. Seriously, what are the upsides to getting totally wasted, puking everywhere, and then waking up with a hangover?
    You can still be incredibly drunk without puking or having a hangover. If I puked and got hangovers every time I drank I would never do it.

I don't think it is a matter of physical age as such - I think it is more to do with your mental age.
    It is a matter of physical age because alcahol is supposedly more harmful to an immature body.

I drink all the time, but I'm not necessarily always drunk. For the past week I've had at least one glass of Vodka and/or whiskey per night. I can't remember exactly when I was last drunk. It's been a few months, but I was borderline drunk about a week ago.

People don't use the backspace key because... well, I don't know. The real question is 'why do people always come online and make threads bout getting drunk when they are drunk?'