Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Okay so

casual mind slip

Quote Originally Posted by Reine
    Quote Originally Posted by Reles
    Never been drunk and the only time I've sipped alcohol was at church when the priest handed it to me. I love you Jebus. And just to taste wine at a Christmas party.
    stop spelling it wrong people!
    I'm sorry but I don't love Jebus, oh and quit following me. ;-;

I'm going to drink loads of wine in France just because I can! Just taste testing that's all, I swear. I'll just be slightly tipsy.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've been drunk quite a few times in my youth. I don't recommend it. It's been about 4 years for me.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I don't see the point in 'getting drunk'. Most people only drink alcohol to 'get pissed'...

Why? What's so good about it? You do stuff without realising it? Wow...

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I was last drunk about 7 weeks ago, but I didn't get too much, I could still walk in straight line and stuff. I only went out because my girlfriend forced me though :p, and I only had 4 cans of 0.5l cider.
    I don't drink a lot, really. I used to be much more tolerant to alcohol before, now it doesn't take too much to get me drunk.
    I imagine I will drink a bit later this week, when I get to China, alcohol is probably a lot cheaper there.
    Last edited by Mirage; 03-27-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

A few days before uni started, me and my buddies did our usual "rent apartment -> buy drinks -> party" thing. That would've been about a month ago. I only got tipsy then though.

The last time I was really drunk though was Chinese New Year.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only good drunks are the silly drunks. The ones who start talking to the coffee tables or run into a room excitely chatting about the ability to wiggle their toes. But from my experience, a good chunk of people fall into the emotional or angry drunk category instead and those people are just bothersome.

I know girls who take a few shots of vodka and are immediately on the floor crying about Daniel or Ryan or that one dude from Starbucks. The weird thing is, they know that they're emotional drunks, they know that they start crying after a few shots, yet they're always so eager to go party and you know, get drunk. It's mind-boggling.

Angry drunks are just scary. I don't think I'm ever more scared around people than I am when I'm around angry drunk guys. Which isn't too often, but it happens. The last time I was near angry drunk guys, there was a gun involved, and that was just not cool. Angry drunk guy + house party + stolen laptop = baaad trouble.

I just think alcohol truly brings out the childish personality in people. But that's just my opinion, right?

um.. last time I was drunk online here was in.. December I think... but I don't drink anymore... and being drunk is no excuse for poor typing...

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Never Shauna can back me up

Blog Entries

I've done my share of drinking and being drunk. I enjoy kicking back and going a little nuts, because I so rarely get the option to cut loose. So when I do, I do...

And alright Drunky BoB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    I just think alcohol truly brings out the childish personality in people. But that's just my opinion, right?
    Not really, it's pretty true.

Although that being a bad thing would be an opinion

I drink when I feel like it, which isnt very offen cause I cant afford booze and Unis a bitch at the mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    I don't see the point in 'getting drunk'. Most people only drink alcohol to 'get pissed'...

Why? What's so good about it? You do stuff without realising it? Wow...
    It makes you feel happy and relaxed if you go about it in the right way. That's what's so good about it! Although admittedly I'm sure not a lot of happiness and relaxation is achieved when you're too pissed to stand up.

I drink sometimes. I rarely get DRUNK nowadays.

I don't see why some people hate drinking so much. As long as you're responsible, like with anything else, it's fun. People who say "well, I don't NEED alcohol to have fun!" are silly. I don't "need" alcohol to have fun, I just like it. I don't "need" to go to the movies either, but I do that because I like how it makes me feel as well.

I completley agree with Emerald Aeris!