Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: What did you think about Sailor Moon?

sailor moon is worth a smurf

I thought this about the show. Click the link in my sig.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan
    I have to admit I do love "My Only Love", "The Power of Love" and "Carry On" (I think it was Carry on when she fought Beryl in the Dub, right?).
    Yep. I think the songs are really awful, but I cant say I dont get a perverted amount of enjoyment from them on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan
    I have to admit I do love "My Only Love", "The Power of Love" and "Carry On" (I think it was Carry on when she fought Beryl in the Dub, right?).
    Yep. I think the songs are really awful, but I cant say I dont get a perverted amount of enjoyment from them on occasion.
    you really dont like the DUB do ya?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Heck no. It's so horridly done.. I mean, after watching the whole thing in Japanese, I realized just how much they cut. That and the 'valley girl' speak... it was just awful awful.

I'm not bagging on it, mind you. Just saying I despised it. But I appreciate it for getting me into Sailormoon and hence getting me hooked on anime, for being one of the series that paved the way for having lots of anime on tv and manga in the stores, and for giving me and my friends something to quote incessantly. xD

Plus the soundtrack... now dont get me wrong, I loved the dub songs when I was a kid. But after hearing songs like Ai no Senshi, Moon Revenge, Moonlight Densetsu, and Makenai!, the dub songs just dont cut it.

Of course, I still own the cd.... xD

I loved Sailor Moon when I was 6. But now, I'm older and they don't play it anymore.

I loved it I still have the tapes and DVD's
    Last edited by Rikku_Yuffie_girl; 04-10-2006 at 11:18 PM.

I got the manga today and it is sooo different to the anime. I dont which I like more. I like the manga cause the Scouts meet up in the first 6 magazines, but they take forever in the anime! Animes cool because I love Usagi's voice, I didnt like her as 'Bunny' or 'Serena.'

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    I got the manga today and it is sooo different to the anime. I dont which I like more. I like the manga cause the Scouts meet up in the first 6 magazines, but they take forever in the anime! Animes cool because I love Usagi's voice, I didnt like her as 'Bunny' or 'Serena.'
    i've never seen the manga, but i think the artwork (like ive seen in pictures) is absolutly gorgeus. thats what made me want to see it.
    i like serena's voice in the DUB in the first season, but after that she sounded really annoying.