Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Have you thought of suicide?

Default Have you thought of suicide?

I haven't just thought of it,I want to do it.

<b>edit by RSL: We aren't going to have a thread consisting of discussing methods of killing yourself. Discussing whether you have ever thought of suicide, however, is okay.</b>

Oh, no you don't. You just looking for a bunch of people to cry over you with "omg don't do it ur special!!!!!"

Grow up. Comitting suicide is a giant pussy move, and threatening to do it it even worse. From someone who been through that [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img], you're a jackass, and you get no sympathy from me. Whatever mundane problem you're bitching over, I promise you, it could be alot worse. Everybody has problems, just like you. The only difference is normal people deal with them like normal people, while go to onto an internet Final Fantasy forum and threaten to kill yourself to a bunch of people who DON'T CARE.
    Last edited by Zell's Fists of Fury; 03-26-2006 at 05:25 PM.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Suicide is the easier way out.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I have thought of it in the past and tried it in the past. But that is the past, stuff may seem bad at the moment, but life gets better. The best thing to do is to not dwell on the bad things to much and look to friends fo support. After that you move on with life, do not ignore the bad but do not dwell on it so much. A situation is only as hopeless as you believe it to be.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The answer is simply this-- don't do it. According to your profile, you're only 16, as am I. You have so much time left here that things can turn around, but they won't if you don't let them. Find a better outlet for your depression instead of killing yourself. I prefer writing, to be honest. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    Oh, no you don't. You just looking for a bunch of people to cry over you with "omg don't do it ur special!!!!!"

Grow up. Comitting suicide is a giant pussy move, and threatening to do it it even worse. From someone who been through that [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img], you're a jackass, and you get no sympathy from me. Whatever mundane problem you're bitching over, I promise you, it could be alot worse. Everybody has problems, just like you. The only difference is normal people deal with them like normal people, while go to onto an internet Final Fantasy forum and threaten to kill yourself to a bunch of people who DON'T CARE.
    i do not seek consolation ok?i know it is a pussy move.I guess I am like that.I am too sensitive.And i can't help it.

Blog Entries

I have thought that these kind of threads belong in [Eyes on Each Other]!

Other than that, I've committed suicide a number of times! It's great and I highly recommend it to anyone who's given it a moment's thought! It's like getting a makeover, but with more blood!

To be honest, I agree with Spiff. I'm sure if you really were suicidal, you would either talk to somebody who knows you well or is able to help, or not talk about it at all, rather than making a post about it here. Why make a post about it in General Chat, also, when... er... not many... people will take it seriously?

Although, if you are serious, you need to get help. Now.

As for me; no, I haven't. I'm generally happy.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

For perhaps the 200th time, a thread can go in either EoEO or General Chat, it is the posters choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffing Cheese
    To be honest, I agree with Spiff. I'm sure if you really were suicidal, you would either talk to somebody who knows you well or is able to help, or not talk about it at all, rather than making a post about it here. Why make a post about it in General Chat, also, when... er... not many... people will take it seriously?

Although, if you are serious, you need to get help. Now.

As for me; no, I haven't. I'm generally happy.
    why is everybody so judgemental?if you don't like the thread,let it be.Me too.

The thought has offen wandered into my head, but I dont think I could go through with it. I tried and chickened out, I just seen my grandmothers face and stopped. I couldnt do that to her because we are beyond close and I love that woman. I was told several weeks ago that I had an uncle, dads brother who killed himself when he was 15, just after my dads mum passed away. That hit me hard because he was only young and had his life ahead of him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RSL
    For perhaps the 200th time, a thread can go in either EoEO or General Chat, it is the posters choice.
    Quite, but from reading his post, I gather he either is crying out for help or attention; help can be more easily attained in EoEo than GC, while the attention is better found in GC than its more serious compatriot. And I'd rather not give attention and serious advice in a thread located in GC, but instead encourage people looking for serious advice to go somewhere where it may be found.

I'm trying to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Lynx
    Quote Originally Posted by RSL
    Quite, but from reading his post, I gather he either is crying out for help or attention; help can be more easily attained in EoEo than GC, while the attention is better found in GC than its more serious compatriot. And I'd rather not give attention and serious advice in a thread located in GC, but instead encourage people looking for serious advice to go somewhere where it may be found.

I'm trying to help!

again,
    I DON'T SEEK F*****G CONSOLATION
    IF YOU DON'T FANCY THE THREAD,DON'T REPLY TO IT.
    I DON'T WANT ''MANY PEOPLE TO SEE IT'' SND I AM NOT ''CRYING OUT FOR HELP''
    THANKS

I am 18 years old. At 6 years old my parents brook up and some things happened to me. I was very hurt and I attempted sudicide. I backed down from it. Later on in life I can still remember how weak I was to attempt such a thing. I remember that choice more than why I was so depressed to try such a thing. Hurt feelings can go away with time , but we can't ever forget who we are unless we are going to change. So don't be some one like that.

I think that everyone here and all of there families would agree with:
    If you are experiencing a hard time in your life now, there will still be good times to come and you have the potential to make those times good even when they were 1st looking bad

Later on in life , as I remembered the decision to attempt sudicide, the idea is what made me feel less signifacant. The idea that I was going to use one solution one option to end it all. I am an individual I can handle my problems in any manner . A manner that is precious and unique to me, and if I can't handle it alone I always have my family and friends to help me. Killing myself due to one problem one soultion doesnt display any courage to a character. I choose to be an indvidual because I choose to live and it is in my character to live each day however I want to try to . I try to live it the best I can with the brightest out look I CAN .

AS I look at the decision now as I am sitting here typing alive, I realize all of the challenges and things I have faced in life, and sudicide is the most weakest and easiest decision I've ever considered making.

Our actrions defind who we are that is why if you kill yourself you are going to die sad in a whole...if you stand up for yourself and believe in yourself you can live a happy life , and if you take good loving care of yourself you will live a life as long as it is possible.

Talk to other peers of yours, forget that girl that messes with your head if there is one....

She isnt worth these feelings (if she is there)

People will care for you if you care for yourself , be a character in life.
    Because if you don't care about yourself and you try to kill yourself..how do you consider this living? Life is to be lived out to its fullest. Bring yoiurself out into the open. You know who you are, discover what happiness it can bring you. You are alive. God or whatever force you want to believe in has given you life. If you are considering sucidie then you are only considering the worse and most extreme soltuon for a problem that has a millionth more potential solutions to help you get over it. Talk to family, be a character, live be an individual! THIS IS LIFE! WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL .

If you need anyone to talk to we are all here. I suggest talking verbally to your family as well.

I hope this helps.
    Remember death should never be a choice because it is nothing in the end. NOTHING.

This is just adressed to anyone that reads it....thank you for letting me share.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth_Bauglir
    again,
    I DON'T SEEK F*****G CONSOLATION
    IF YOU DON'T FANCY THE THREAD,DON'T REPLY TO IT.
    I DON'T WANT ''MANY PEOPLE TO SEE IT'' SND I AM NOT ''CRYING OUT FOR HELP''
    THANKS
    Dude, calm down a bit. They are only expressing their opinions. So people have harshness towards people who say they are suicidal for at times people do it for the sole purpose of attention. Though I still believe you should take every case seriously until you know the facts, some people are just skeptics. As long as you know the truth yourself, it does not matter what people say.