Thread: I just finished...the most major challenge ever!

I just finished...the most major challenge ever!

Rules:
    -White Mages only
    -1 spell for every level each
    -Must complete

I just did this challenge, it was harder than DIAmond (sorry for the bad pun). I did all the other ones and this one was hard. If you want to do this I've given some guidelines.

Levels

Earth Crystal-30
    Fire Crystal-50
    Water Crystal-60
    Earth Crystal-90
    Chaos-99

Always get the best stuff all the time.
    Make use of items that cast spells.
    Upgrade right away
    Level like crazy
    Keep 99 Potions and Tents

DON'T GET FRUSTRATED, I did this and almost had a heart attack...(joke)

Best Place to Level-Outside Corneria 'til level 20 then just get a few level for every floor or room in dungeons!

Warning--Very Dangerous To Health--Warning

Next challenge-1 man Balck Mage challenge
    Current Challenge: Eiko only Memoria Challenge in ff9
    How I'm doing: Crap

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Incinerator
    Rules:
    -White Mages only
    Did you do this with one White Mage or 4 White Mages?
    Figaro Castle

Congrats on completing the challenge. I would never dare to do that

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

if this is one white mage, i'll be impressed, if not, then i'm not impressed.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Levels

Earth Crystal-30
    Fire Crystal-50
    Water Crystal-60
    Earth Crystal-90
    Chaos-99
    I see you're not using the orignial NES version. That immediately nullifies any and all challenge this may have at one point had.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Well done beating the game. I didn't totally understand whether you said you beat the game with a white mage or whether you beat it with four white mages. If you beat it with four white mages, you did well, though it's not that impressive especially in the DoS version. However, if you beat it with a single white mage, great job indeed.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I was using Final Fantays Origins. After hours and hours of leveling up it's not always that hard, but still a challenge. If you are to try it, don't get cocky when you beat Lich with Dia, I forgot about the teleportation pad in the back and went the other way, and died. 10 levels wasted.
    Current Challenge: Eiko only Memoria Challenge in ff9
    How I'm doing: Crap

It all depends on whether you were using normal difficulty on FF Origins. I think that on Easy your challenge would be somewhat diffuclt, but on Normal it would be much more of an accomplishment.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God
    It all depends on whether you were using normal difficulty on FF Origins. I think that on Easy your challenge would be somewhat diffuclt, but on Normal it would be much more of an accomplishment.
    Didn't Incinerator have his characters on level 50+ at several parts of the game, 99 in the end? The max level in the normal version is 50, and the max in the easy version is 99, so I think he was playing the Easy version of FF Origins.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quote Originally Posted by Bantam View Post
    Rules:
    -White Mages only
    Did you do this with one White Mage or 4 White Mages?
    Well he did say mages, plural form, so I'm guessing it was a whole white mage crew.

Going off what I red on FFClassic's parties page, I'd say there's one challenge far greater: All Black Belts/Monks, because they're useless.

Congradulations man, I know my attention span wouldn't let me do it so at least someone did.
    Too big.

doesnt sound that hard but i wont do it WM are boring. Try Unee's -42/10 team the 4 monks.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i tried a solo monk challenge. i'd have continued but when i got up to lich i realized that it would just be constant leveling until i beat him, so i decided it would be boring. heres what i say.

good challenge: you stay at a normal sort of level and beat the bosses using strategies instead of killing them in one hit with a level 100 hyper powered guy.

bad challenge. you get up to a boss that you cant beat and then just level up until you can beat it.

come to think of it, my solo BB challenge could still be completed without it being boring and pointless. if i level up until i have 999 HP id still have some difficulties and it may get interesting later. then again. the lack of abilities would make it a pretty sucky and boring challenge. i probably wont continue. all id get it is bragging rights for beating the challenge.

good work on the challenge. 4 white mages is a pretty good challenge. seems as the only good attacking spell is holy which you get near the end of the game. if must have been a little difficult before you got holy though. congatulations. i hope you go on to try bigger challenges than this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*