Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth's Limit Breaks I discovered.

Default Sephiroth's Limit Breaks I discovered.

It may not be true but I really found it in one site. This is the site.
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/sotssrpg/sephiroth.html

Limit Break 1: Peace, Dogma
    Limit Break 2: Heartless Angel, Stigma
    Limit Break 3: Shadow Flare, Super Nova
    Limit Break 4: One Winged Angel

Level 1: Peace - Sephiroth leaps forward and slashes an enemy, his Masamune glowing a light blue. Slows the enemy and causes petrify.
    Dogma - Sticking Masamune's blade into the ground, then is surrounded by a healing glow that restores him to full health.

Level 2: Heartless Angel - Multi coloured light surrounds an enemy, before zooming in for heavy damage.
    Stigma - Hurts then confuses any one it hits, a white orb zooms around randomly hitting people

Level 3: Shadow Flare - The whole area is turned white, and one person is blasted with darkness.
    Super Nova - Teleports the target to another dimension, where a Super Nova has just been caused by a rogue comet, before bringing them back. Take an enemy to the verge of death, but never beyond

Level 4: One Winged Angel - Sephiroth becomes the one winged Angel, and unleashes a devastating storm of power upon his enemies

man, i wish you could actually get to see these when you go into Clouds past, i would love to fight a Dragon as the One Winged Angel

that would be so cool

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Since there's no screenshots, I have no reason to believe these are real, thought they do sound pretty awesome. I'm sure a programmer would have seen these in the game's code by now if they actually existed.

I'm so sure this game has been modded and hacked so many times. That they would of been all over the internet
    [leeza]At 204 kb, this is way over our 50 kb filesize limit. It's also way over the 250 pixel height limit. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

My BS'ometer tells me to disbelieve

Sephiroth is playable and he have his own limit break. You can only unlock him with a Gameshark.

I don't know if you remember but you can get a Masamune in one of the Gold Saucer mini-game. It's Sephiroth's best weapon.

He's not playable. He's just there. Programmed to attack. Just like enemies. So its like having a powerful monster on your team. Just 'cause they have battle sprites doesn't mean they all have limit breaks xD

Orophin, Sephiroth has only one weapon, the Masamune. The Masamune Blades won from the Speed Square are useless replicas. You cannot equip, Throw, or use these items in any way. They can only be sold.

You would've thought that if someone is going to make a Sephiroth fan page they should've at least known his age. Those Limit Breaks are false.

I'm sure I have saw someone playing with Sephy but I don't know if it was a hacked version of the game or with a gameshark.

Yes, either/or. When using a cheat device of some kind Sephiroth replaces Vincent. He's uncontrollable and dies as soon as you enter battle (at least he did when I tried it), so there's not much point.

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

His limit breaks are false and don't make sense, to boot. He can just "morph" into his ultimate form whenever? Even his first-tier limits are too powerful to believe, and that's not just tickling his ego either.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

if there are a lot of screenshots i think its just been hacked to make it do that. but i doubt it would work if you used gameshark. these are just untrue.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

yeah I heard that if you use his level 4 limit break 10 times in a row (in successive battles) you can revive Aeris.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

There not real as you NEVER see them in the game. But its fun for someone to make up ones and dream about what they would be.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie