Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II General Discussion

i'm at the pride land now ^_^
    close to yuripa
    Offline/Online

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, I have a few questions, so I guess I'll spoiler them, don't know if they'll be considered spoilers or not:

(SPOILER)1.) Do I get to go back to Twilight Town? Is it possible to go to Traverse Town in KHII?

2.) I've already cleared Port Royal, but how are the Undead Pirates affected? What makes them not invincible? Is it magic? I can't really guess, I just hit them, and sometimes they'll be damage-able, I guess because Donald casts Thunder, but I use a spell and they are still invincible.

3.) How do I do the musicals properly? I just suck at them I guess, but I can't ever 'get into the beat'. When do I have to press the button?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Okay, I have a few questions, so I guess I'll spoiler them, don't know if they'll be considered spoilers or not:

(SPOILER)1.) Do I get to go back to Twilight Town? Is it possible to go to Traverse Town in KHII?

2.) I've already cleared Port Royal, but how are the Undead Pirates affected? What makes them not invincible? Is it magic? I can't really guess, I just hit them, and sometimes they'll be damage-able, I guess because Donald casts Thunder, but I use a spell and they are still invincible.

3.) How do I do the musicals properly? I just suck at them I guess, but I can't ever 'get into the beat'. When do I have to press the button?
    Ok So I dunno about traverse town but yes, you get back to Twighlight town,
    The undead pirates show that they are undead when they are in the moonlight so when they get under something that blocks the moonlight they become invincible.
    An I guess you just gotta practice the musicals. Theres the little orange and yellow spaces, press the button when it is in one of these spaces to get Good or Excellent XD

asdfghjkl;'

(sorry for double posting)

i finally got to see yuripa!!
    i'm so happy now i'm back at mulans place and i'm going to play that pooh game so i can see yuripa again
    Offline/Online

Traverse Town is not in Kingdom Hearts II.

In other news I got to level 99 last night and so I now know that you get Second Chance at level 85. Level 99 scores you... MP rage. ;[ lame.

I've also discovered that the max form level is 7, all my forms are level 7 aside from Wisdom, and that comes today!

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Traverse Town is not in Kingdom Hearts II.

In other news I got to level 99 last night and so I now know that you get Second Chance at level 85. Level 99 scores you... MP rage. ;[ lame.

I've also discovered that the max form level is 7, all my forms are level 7 aside from Wisdom, and that comes today!
    Um, which did you choose, Sword, Shield, or Staff? It does change the order you learn abilities in, just like in the original...

And MP Rage really isn't that good. If it restored your charge gauge too, it'd be nice, but only restoring your MP gauge, when as long as you have even 1 MP you can use any spell, isn't that helpful.

Yes, 7 is the highest level for forms and summons, and 7 is also the max the drive gauge can get to.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I chose the sword.

yeah me too, sword, but how i get the 7th orchilacum+?i got 6

Depends on which of the 6 you have.

all but the gummi one.....and help on misson 3xD

You don't get any of the Oricalicum+ from Gummi though...
    1. Clear Atlantica
    2. Clear 100 Acre Wood
    3. Clear the Goddess of Destiny Cup in the Underdrome
    4. Treasure in Twlight Town
    5. Treasure in The World that Never Was
    6. Treasure in Space Paranoids
    7. Collect (at least) one of every synthesis item
    Sigless

OHHHH i have to collect one of every synthesis item...dam i read on gamefaqs it said materials..i was like ...? So thanks i need 3 more synthesis item..

I chose the Shield and the Calmer club. Defense can REALLY help if you have enough of it. So now that I am "revisiting" Agrabah, I can take a big hit and lose little health. I'm afraid to finish the game, so I have been leveling up like crazy. Im at Level 60 right now..............
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Can anyone post up all the systhesis list?
    EDIT:err actaully i need frost crystal, lightning crystal, blaze stone
    Last edited by KH-Cloudy; 04-06-2006 at 05:01 AM.

Well, if it wasn't for the hours of homework I had to get done tonight I would have certainly completed Jiminy's Journal tonight. When I stopped I had just gotten a gold seal on every item in the journal except one, synthesis list. The only thing I have left to do is get 20-30 of a dozen or so materials and I've completed everything. I expect to finish it off tomorrow after class! Wish me luck!

P.S. The 49th battle of the final Paradox Challenge is incredibly cool/scary/tough.