Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II General Discussion

I got mine! My mom won't allow me to play though; she's strict on studying... she's like a MONK!
    Is that your final answer?

I was the first person to get a copy at my local Gamestop and I got the awesome collectors edition strategy guide with it. I've been playing since I got home and I just got the Beast's Castle (Did Land of Dragons first).

Yeah, it's funny how long the prologue was but I really really enjoyed it so the length didn't bother me one bit. However, I thought it was great when it ended how the Kingdom Hearts II logo comes on like you just played the Introduction and it had literally already been hours of game time...so wonderful.

Oh yeah, Kairi and Selphie are incredibly hot.

After paying for it with blood, sweat, and tears (that and $50) I finally have it. I had to walk 4 miles (the store is 2 away from where I live. So there and back...) to get it, lugging a bag with a Gamecube in it. I didnt have any money, so I thought that the GC would cover it. Well, it ALMOST did. It got me $47. So, after the 2 mile walk and nothing to show for it, I walked another 2 miles, and (luckily) got the extra expenses and a ride. In fact, my nice sister paid for the guide, too. I've sworn only to read the parts in it that I have already finished. I want to try playing it by myself, first. Wish me luck!
    (SPOILER)I just got finished handing Setzer's toucous to him on a silver platter
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I was the first person to get a copy at my local Gamestop and I got the awesome collectors edition strategy guide with it. I've been playing since I got home and I just got the Beast's Castle (Did Land of Dragons first).

Yeah, it's funny how long the prologue was but I really really enjoyed it so the length didn't bother me one bit. However, I thought it was great when it ended how the Kingdom Hearts II logo comes on like you just played the Introduction and it had literally already been hours of game time...so wonderful.

Oh yeah, Kairi and Selphie are incredibly hot.
    Kairi looks really pretty, I like her new outfit and hair. And yeah, the prologue was really fun. I haven't finished it all the way but I'm about to, I'm on Day 6. I'll finish it up tonight since I'mma go watch Lost now. I'm so behind everyone who got it today because I take massive breaks! xD (SPOILER)I'll miss Roxas, as he rocks. I just REALLY hope that Sora has his voice, since I love Roxas' voice, but hate Sora's.

Awesomesauce game so far. I have a feeling it's gonna be really long, considering how long that intro was.

I'm ready to get my hands on it, but none of the stores in my town wont have copies til friday!

oh, and how long is the special strategy guide available?

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i got mine 3 hrs ago

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

OMG! Skateboarding with Roxas is so much fun! I hope that there is a mini game of it.....(was that a spoiler?)
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Raine
    OMG! Skateboarding with Roxas is so much fun! I hope that there is a mini game of it.....(was that a spoiler?)
    If people don't know that you play as Roxas at the beginning of the game, then... Stuff like that shouldn't be a spoiler.

However..

(SPOILER)Galuf sacrifices himself, Kefka ruins the world, Aerith gets shishkebobbed by Sephiroth, Edea is being possessed by Ultimecia, Zidane is from another world, and roughly 30% of the main cast of FFX is dead.

Things like that would be spoilers, to me

I got it today at EB Games finally, along with the guide. The guide is like 350 pages! Anyway, the whole Roxas days thing is getting old. I'm on the 5th day.

it just came out yesterday in my state. i went to the nearest game store to see if there were copies and there was, but it was like expensive so i decided to have a reserved copy and pick it up tomorrow.

yesh i got my kh2 today and the guide yesterday i might not write so much on this site cause i'm playing kh2
    Offline/Online

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Roxas bit isn't too bad aside from the interminable minigames. I really don't want to do them over again, but I am looking forward to playing the game in english.

Sadly, I won't get my chance until I boot my sister off.

Whoo-hoo. Like 5 hours in and I'm just now getting to the real story part. (SPOILER)Sora's Valor Form kicks all kinds of dual-Keybladed ass.

Finished with Hollow Bastion. I don't know where I'm headed next.
    Last edited by Kirobaito; 03-30-2006 at 04:22 AM.

Just reached Disney Castle and I'm calling it a night. Gametime is 8:30.

yup got it after work today. and bought the guide but im not useing the guide not the first time atleast. playing on proud mode to make things harder. about 4 hours into the game.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs