Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II General Discussion

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

This is crap...I called Walmart and they still don't have it.
    I like Kung-Fu.

go to eb games if theres one near u. Thats where i got my copy.

Quote Originally Posted by link31793
    go to eb games if theres one near u. Thats where i got my copy.
    lol EBGames must be the authoritah on KH2, because when I first walked in, I was asked "You here to pick up Kingdom Hearts?"
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

So far I beat 2 worlds have 4 keyblades and (SPOILER)Im fightin heartless for winnie the poohs story book.
    rushing ey?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I did not get mine yet because I am broke and my PS2 is at home. (I am living in a dorm at the moment) So hopefully my future income will be sufficient enough to get a copy.

Dang. I haven't been able to play it all day. I got home at 5:00, but my download of last night's Lost was just now finished, so I watched that. And I have to be at my tutoree person's house in 35 minutes, which isn't enough time for me to actually start playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    So far I beat 2 worlds have 4 keyblades and (SPOILER)Im fightin heartless for winnie the poohs story book.
    rushing ey?
    Yup. Im not considering them beat now, becuase new epsiodes are still being opened( new things to do like the (SPOILER)underworld tournbaments. Just kicked aarse in my first one. Squall and leon are there. Just use donalds "move"
    now i have like 5 or 6 keyblades.

So far I've been through (SPOILER)Twilight Town, Hallow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Hallow Bastion again for Winnie the Pooh's story, the Colliseum (Auron is so damned awesome), and I'm on my way to Disney Castle!

I've obtained the Chicken Little summon. It's no where near as cool as the Valor form, though, so I doubt I'm going to summon him, since he depletes your Drive gauge.

This game is great. It's wonderful, amazing, excellent, brilliant, awesome! Hee! So much fun...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

New characters in the game aren't spoilers. (Don't make me post the 'ultimate spoilers' again :P)

Anyway, does Setzer at least sound okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    So far I've been through (SPOILER)Twilight Town, Hallow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Hallow Bastion again for Winnie the Pooh's story, the Colliseum (Auron is so damned awesome), and I'm on my way to Disney Castle!

I've obtained the Chicken Little summon. It's no where near as cool as the Valor form, though, so I doubt I'm going to summon him, since he depletes your Drive gauge.

This game is great. It's wonderful, amazing, excellent, brilliant, awesome! Hee! So much fun...
    In the blakc and white world youre gonna get wisdom mode. Its so cool. I havent even played in it and it sounds cool. My money is that itll be blue.

Auron is cool in the game, he so kicks half of Hades butt. and his limit is pretty cool too.

In the blakc and white world youre gonna get wisdom mode. Its so cool. I havent even played in it and it sounds cool. My money is that itll be blue.

Auron is cool in the game, he so kicks half of Hades butt. and his limit is pretty cool too.
    Yep, Wisdom is blue, Master is yellow, and Final is white.

His limit is the coolest I've seen so far, better than both Beast's and Mulan's.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

ill have mine by midnight tonight. my bro works at Toys R Us so he's picking mine up for me.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yep, Wisdom is blue, Master is yellow, and Final is white.

His limit is the coolest I've seen so far, better than both Beast's and Mulan's.
    I like the trinity limit though. It has my hihest combo in limits. Also, its the only one that lets me spray yellow balls at ppl./

For us that have it. If the heartless and the bad guys behind them and the Nobodys got into a fight who do u think would win?

IMO, it would go like this. All the shadows would be knocked out by dusks, and the units that arent really important,ie shadows would all die. Then there would be a super huge battle between the important ppl.
    (SPOILER)Ansem(only reason I think hes a spoiler is cause ppl think hes dead. would take out malificent, and axel would totally burn Petey. IF we were including all the other characters that sora took out in kh1, Axel would kill them too. Escpecially if he does the thing he does in the battle with roxas

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

i got mine hahahahahahhahaaaaa!!!!!

thankyou super walmart
    most of all thanx dad you spoil me too much ^^
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Hah! You want a spoiler? THIS is a spoiler: (SPOILER)That "Ansem" is not Ansem. It's Xenahort, who is mindwarped to think he is Ansem, the guy at the beginning with the red band-aid on him is the REAL Ansem. At least.....I think that's it. I might have my facts totally screwed up.......

Moving on to where I am so far: (SPOILER)Just entered the Underworld. HOLY CRAP!!! Auron is the awesomest in awesome!! I dont think his limit is as cool as Beast's though, but whatever. Anyways, why does it seem that all the worlds are not only a lot smaller than they were in KH1, but they are also a lot shorter. I mean, LoD and Beast's Castle were completed just like that!
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow