Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II General Discussion

(SPOILER)I KNEW I SAW THOSE EYES!! I was wonderin where I saw those eyes and its been buggin me to the very extreme. Ansem was the first to jump to my mind but I saw the other guy and thought tht was the real ansem. A i think theres more worlds and B) There not really that short. OR i think they're not. Episodes keep bein added on.. For exaple, you cant do tourneys until after a while in the game. Im like 20 hours into the game. Prolly more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by link31793
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by link31793
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    So far I've been through (SPOILER)Twilight Town, Hallow Bastion, Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Hallow Bastion again for Winnie the Pooh's story, the Colliseum (Auron is so damned awesome), and I'm on my way to Disney Castle!

I've obtained the Chicken Little summon. It's no where near as cool as the Valor form, though, so I doubt I'm going to summon him, since he depletes your Drive gauge.

This game is great. It's wonderful, amazing, excellent, brilliant, awesome! Hee! So much fun...
    In the blakc and white world youre gonna get wisdom mode. Its so cool. I havent even played in it and it sounds cool. My money is that itll be blue.

Auron is cool in the game, he so kicks half of Hades butt. and his limit is pretty cool too.
    Yep, Wisdom is blue, Master is yellow, and Final is white.

His limit is the coolest I've seen so far, better than both Beast's and Mulan's.
    I like the trinity limit though. It has my hihest combo in limits. Also, its the only one that lets me spray yellow balls at ppl./

For us that have it. If the heartless and the bad guys behind them and the Nobodys got into a fight who do u think would win?

IMO, it would go like this. All the shadows would be knocked out by dusks, and the units that arent really important,ie shadows would all die. Then there would be a super huge battle between the important ppl.
    [Spoiler]Ansem(only reason I think hes a spoiler is cause ppl think hes dead.would take out malificent, and axel would totally burn Petey. IF we were including all the other characters that sora took out in kh1, Axel would kill them too. Escpecially if he does the thing he does in the battle with roxas[spoiler]
    I have Trinity Limit, but I haven't used it yet.

An informed question. But difficult to answer. The Nobodies may be fairly numerous, but they are nowhere near as numerous as the Heartless. However, many of the Heartless are trapped in the realm of Darkness. What's more, the Nobodies are capable of independent thought and reason, while most of the Heartless merely act on instinct. It may indeed come down to a battle between the leaders, but as to who would win...

(SPOILER)Also, by Ansem did you mean Xehanort's Heartless, or DiZ?

Oh, and don't worry, there will be points where you get to revisit the worlds and do more. And the enemies will get harder. Mwa ha ha!

What do you guys think of the new Gummi Battles? The teeny ships are cool, but the whole system is better than the original's.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I like the fact that u dont have to take the long route to get everywhere. Only once and you can fly straight toward the planet. Also, having midget ships is fun.

Also, for the trinity limit, this is how it goes.

Theres the triangle square and x button. U press each one and they all do somethin different. ONe does a staright across air strike, then another one with a whole bunch of air strikes, and then one that sprays a whoel bunch of stuff. then u press begin damage which does the same number of hits that uve done previously.

26h, give me another 4-5 and ill be done with it, great game, just got final form, anti-form is annoying, ive got it 12 times, and only when it really doesnt help

whats antiform?

instead of Sora going into a drive form, he turns into a heartless, great speed, but almost no attack, and its completly random

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Well I got it, and I must say, it's got the greatest intro of any game I've had the pleasure to see. Yes, it beats FFVIII even.

I'm still in (SPOILER)Twilight Town with Roxas. It's long. o_O
    I like Kung-Fu.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

OK. I just had to go through and mark a lot of spoilers with tags. Especially quoted spoilers.

This is the voice of God Mod. Start marking your plot points, world progression stuff, and anything else that easily constitutes a spoiler as a spoiler. We have spoiler tags. Use them. I'm not too happy about having to edit 20 posts for spoilers and I don't want to have to do it again.

Holyizhotasnuke..tryme!! RisingPhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessFromAbove
    I got mine yesterday around 8:30 . . . I only got to play untill 9:30, and I played a few mins this morning . . . I hate school . . . a lot T_T But what I've played so far looks so cool, I love the graphics, they're pretty spiffin, but the beginning is so long, and there's so many cut senes. It's a bit confusing @_@
    A lot of people complain about long cutscenes or a lot of cutscenes but I love them. Its like playing through a movie so i'll really enjoy that

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So is Setzer's voice actor good or what? (I'm getting the game tommorow, it sounds 100 times better than what I thought it would be :P)

(SPOILER)Yeah, Xehanort was who you fought in the first game. I thought everyone knew that Meh.

(SPOILER)Haha now im 11:30 in the game ..Currently getting megnet..Where i find that?Worlds i past through are Hollow Bastion(Both)Olympus,beast's castle,disneye castle, land of dragons,atlantica(like i said getting magnet to move that guy in the water)parents made me sleep early >_> but its a friday!!wooplay time :P

I got it Wednesday and I got the limited stradgey guide too, its so cool. And i just got to be Sora, and i really liked to skateboard it was awsome

I wish the beast castle's final boss hAd another form. Im tryin to fight bosses to lvl up my valor and wisdom forms.

i'm supposed to be getting it this weekend, but who knows if i will. ack, 2 of my friends have it already!!
    DANCING LIKE A MONKEY!!
    find this cool animation and others at http://www.roomwithamoose.com

i'm at hollow bastion the frist visit and then i'll be at mulans place
    i really want to see yuripa
    Offline/Online