Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts II General Discussion

(SPOILER)sorry. Yuna Rikku and Paine wont show up for quite some time. Not until you have completed LoD, Beast's Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Pride Lands.

So not for quite a large chunk of game.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, am I not getting an answer?

Then can someone tell me where you first meet Setzer? (Like, what he does?)

I'll answer. (SPOILER)You pretty much only interact with him at the beginning as Roxas. He is a big-headed champion Struggle player. He is constantly bragging about how good he is. Well, you end up against him, and (most likely) beat his butt. After that, he kind of disappears for a while until Sora goes to Twilight Town and you can face him all you want.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Default KH2

I just go my copy today and its defective. I put it in the ps2 but its not reading the disc. My other ps2 games work fine. Now i have to send it to square enix to get another copy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalibar
    I just go my copy today and its defective. I put it in the ps2 but its not reading the disc. My other ps2 games work fine. Now i have to send it to square enix to get another copy.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    Thank god no! If that were to happen....I would go nuts.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

Holyizhotasnuke..tryme!! RisingPhoenix's Avatar

Hopefully i'll finally be able to come home with a copy tommorow sometime

I have to say, I'm quite impressed
    (SPOILER)I just got to Port Royal. They did a good job making all the Pirates of the Carribean people look live-actioney. Also, while Elizabeth Barbossa's voices suck, Will and Jack's are almost identical to the actor's. I bet this puts a lot of rest on those people who panicked when they found out Johnny Depp wasnt available. Well, rest assured, people. The actor they have is very nice.
    PH33R teh Rainbow.

Taste the Rainbow

What is so beautiful? Sing the Sorrow's Avatar

i got my copy 2 days ago and its awesome
    Always buckle up! It will make it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

You have a the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

Never drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your beer.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

copy and the big ass limited edition guide

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Got it today, maybe the bible-thick strategy guide later.

(SPOILER)I got to Yen Sids place, that damn intro must've taken 3 1/2 hours or so! My game freezes during the scene where you meet Yen Sid, and it stops when you 'Skip Event'. (A handy feature!) I guess it just needs a rest, I have been playing non-stop for over 4 hours

This game is every bit of greatness I thought it would be, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It deserves the 39 Famitsu gave it.

(SPOILER)And Vivi and Setzer are teh awesome, I don't really care what any idiot wants to complain about Nomura's designs.

For the people into the game, did u guys have trouble with the second match with the guitar guy? I also lost because of the music notes forms. Then i was happy after that, then the cutscene happened and I was like" NO FAIR!!!" i knew he wasnt really what he seemed, but u ciouldnt do anything about it. My favorite part was the part where u have to kill 1000 heartless soldiers. I just kept using the rising sun and sparkling ray to kill every one. INSANE fun

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Am I the only person who feels like this game is kinda short and is missing too much about Kairi and Riku? I haven't even play that much, I'm only just at Port Royal, but it's still feeling really short. It's not explaining enough. Like, it lacks story.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Am I the only person who feels like this game is kinda short and is missing too much about Kairi and Riku? I haven't even play that much, I'm only just at Port Royal, but it's still feeling really short. It's not explaining enough. Like, it lacks story.
    ...Are you kidding? This game could've been two discs! It's definitely alot more complicated then the first, and the introduction was 3 hours for me. Though if you really think it's short...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I dunno, I think this game is really short and way too easy, especially in the combat department. I would completely over look that for the story, but story is almost not even there at the moment. I guess this just me being a tad dissapointed with the game. I expected better. ;__; Though it might just be me only being at (SPOILER)Port Royal.