Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Role Playing

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Not until you cast away your pro-choice beliefs, my young Level 21 liberal friend.

But I never had a real stance on that Issue, is that good enough?

Articles
    Blog Entries

tGA does have a seperate RP section. Maybe if you closed the rp threads with a link to tga then they can just move them there.

As for the currently running rp's you should probably just let them die out and stop other rp's forming while that's happening. It'd be a fair bit of work but you'd clear up your writers corner and then you could actually have a reason for calling tGA EoFF's rp affiliate other than the fact that there is an advertisment thread every january.

EDIT: I have seriously got to join that rp. *Makes Left Wing Agnostic.* Now to level.

Stay Essential
    EE

Blog Entries

It should be noted that if you do not like the main RP at tGA, there is an area specifically made for people to hold their own, whether it takes place in the tGA world or not. I seem to remember MercenaryX or someone running one for a bit, up until a server issue caused enough downtime to kill interest.

That said, [go to tGA], kids! It's where EoFF traditionally gutterdumps all that crappy RP stuff. I wonder if all these threads would flourish if Unne and Shlup were still on staff here. :|

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

All RPs should be banned from the forums, just like they used to be. There are 1,000,001 forums for RPing on the net, I'm sure eveyone can find one to their liking somewhere, from running a maritime dictatorship to having furry sex.

Besides, 11 or the 14 top threads in the Writer's Corner are RPs. They're spamming it up!
    Figaro Castle

Resgs clicked apprehensively on the Feedback thread expecting more spam. Suddenly, it struck her that the suggestion actually made sense. Bursting into tears of rapture, she stealthily made a post to show her agreement.

Then someone popped up and shot her. The End.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Alright administrators!

The forum community has grown and we cannot function in the limited space you have given us! The density is too great, and there are tensions sparking between our minorities. Poets fighting Roleplaers, EoEo vs the world, brother fighting brother! Answer the cries of your denzians! If you ignore these cries much longer, the uprising peasents will only gain power and revolt! I smell bloody massacre a brewing!

humble peasent,
    Bipper

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*Sneakily slinks away from the area of Resha's corpse, unscrewing a silencer. Sneakily.*

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Every time we give you guys an RP forum it ends up dying a horrible death within months.

What kinda of retensive oppretion is this!

Yams, you lost my vote. Next time we vote for admin, my vote is going for... somone else!

Viva la nik0 revlution!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well he got my vote so there.

These forums don't need no stinkin' role playing. Go take that rubbish elsewhere!
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    t rubbish
    yes, rubbish - that is why I would like it seperated from the distiguished writs of the intellectually adept! But why oppress, when we can seperate. The segragational issues in the middle east are miniscule in comparitson to this!

Bipper

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's not oppression if they have no rights.
    Figaro Castle

You would deny them rights!? They are posters too! They signed up hard, and many people were banned for our rights! Let not thier accounts die in vain!

Roll players! Grab your dice and roll like never before! Tonight, you fight for your forum, you roll for your future, you score for your freeedommm!

:rolleyes2

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

If they got rid of RPs here it would not be that big of a deal for I still have other places to go.

Like Flying Mullet said, there are plenty of RP sites to be found online. *points to sig*