Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [A]Just an anime sketch...? hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Quote Originally Posted by eMeRaLdFaYe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    If the scanning program stops working on its own, import it using Photoshop (if you have it). I've had to do that for months...
    How can you import a picture outside from the computer to the Photoshop if the scanner isn't working..??
    My scanning program doesn't work on it's own (doesn't scan by pusing the button), so it has to leech off the briliance of Photoshop.
    OoohhHHh... I understand now!

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Its good, but personally I think it look better if you colored in the rest, otherwise great job.
    Thanks~ I could've colored it if Adobe Photoshop is installed here in our computer, sadly, it isn't... ='C ... but if you like, you can borrow it and color the rest! =D

If I had any skills whatso ever in suc things I'd be more than happy to, otherwise it would desacratre it.

If I had any skills whatso ever in suc things I'd be more than happy to, otherwise it would desacratre it.
    An innocent try wouldn't hurt, you know? ^^ You won't know, you might even be good like Black Orb..^^

Ok, I only have point though. So far I just finished the skin, which was annoying since I had to zoom in and do it just a few sprites at a time. I would have liked to make the color of theskin a bit lighter, but paint doesnt give very many good options. ANyway, here's whats done so far, the coloring kinda makes the girls mouth look a little funny though.

Heres the next update on it, Also I changed the symbol on the chicks vest
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 04-01-2006 at 04:25 PM.

Ok, I only have point though. So far I just finished the skin, which was annoying since I had to zoom in and do it just a few sprites at a time. I would have liked to make the color of theskin a bit lighter, but paint doesnt give very many good options. ANyway, here's whats done so far, the coloring kinda makes the girls mouth look a little funny though.

Heres the next update on it, Also I changed the symbol on the chicks vest
    Sweet! Its as if the characters just got tanned or something! ^^

Heres the next update, I decided to leave the guys scarf as white, couldn't think of a better color

Well, this certainly is coming along nicely!
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Heres the next udate, All i got around to finishing was his pants, but I'm not very good at color picking, so any Ideas for the girls skirt?

How cool!! ^^ It's really flowing so nicely. Skirt?? Any color you want... ^^

Heres the Skirt and belt finished, all thats left are here legs and some kind of Backround

How odd is that. I really liked the version where the hair and the eyes are coloured in.^^But that's just my graphic preferences. But surely, always remember: a sketch is sometimes much better than a finished piece.