Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your most hated moment?

Default Your most hated moment?

I'd have to say leaving Midgar. On one hand the game seems to open up exponentially to you but on the other hand you're leaving Midgar! I really would have loved to explore more of the slums and the plate.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I really disliked from the point you launch out into space up until the point you get inside the Ragnarok on FFVIII. Even though alot of people say that's the best part of the game, story wise.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Zidane: Square announced, they were making FFVII:AC. I don't like FF sequels.

Having deja vu here ... Oh yeah, this was asked in Final Fantasy Insiders. Might as well post the same answer I did there ...
    Love FFVIII so much, but this part is the most annoying:
    When you eventually get to the top of the sand prison, you have to scale across the bridge before the place sinks into the sand ... then theres that suspense to see if youve made it!

Zidane: I found that part very annoying, it took a while before it would do something else besides say "GAME OVER" for me.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Monster Capping in FF10...need I say more?
    There is no signature here. Move along.

1) Final Fantasy VII...trapped in Midgar. there is more to life once you get out
    2) Final Fantasy VIII...finding a way out of Galbadia prison or is it Dollet? (long time, you know)
    3) Final Fantasy IX...um, i forgot
    4) Final Fantasy X...took me hours to get all the Al Bhed translator books
    5) Final Fantasy XI...going to Valkurm Dunes from the Windurstian side, alone
    6) Final Fantasy Tactics Advance...waiting for a character i want to use to serve up all of his/her prison sentence

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Any time Squall talks to Rinoa is my least favorite moment of FF history.

When Ultros stopped appearing:kaobeg2: :kaodrop:

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermath
    I'd have to say leaving Midgar. On one hand the game seems to open up exponentially to you but on the other hand you're leaving Midgar! I really would have loved to explore more of the slums and the plate.
    You can go back in Midgar later on in the game, just dig up the key from that Dig City (can't remember the name).

As for my most hated moment, it's all those mini games, sneaking past the guards in ff7,getting the key from that monster in ff9 etc etc. The only fun one's are the Bike and Snowboard games in ff7. I also hate every little bit of ffx-2.

Random battles when i'm trying to explore somewhere. It gets really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermath

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

FFVII-Sephy kills Aeris
    FFVIII-killing Ultimecia(goddam that was so exhausting)
    FFIX-none
    FFX/X-2-no comment

I always hate the beginning of the games where they explain how to use the junction-system, or sphere grid, or all those stuff. The first time you play the game it's okay, but the 10th time or so it really bothers me. And especially when you can't hit some button to make it end......
    "Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Quote Originally Posted by Druggelz
    I always hate the beginning of the games where they explain how to use the junction-system, or sphere grid, or all those stuff. The first time you play the game it's okay, but the 10th time or so it really bothers me. And especially when you can't hit some button to make it end......
    ditto....

to be simple, my least favorite parts are starting a FF, because u kno its gonna take awhile and ur unfamiliar wiht everything (at least the first time),and ending one, because its really sad
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace