Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto!

Needs to stop disappearin Black Angel's Avatar

Default Naruto!

I friggen the show!!!! I like:

Sasuke-kun, Itachi-kun, and Gaara-kun!!! (Well, those are the guys...:rolleyes2 )

For the girls, I like: Hinata, Sakura, and Ino.

You guys?

(PS: NO ONE WILL TAKE MY SASUKE-KUN AND ITACHI-KUN!!!!! )

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's really not that great. I read the manga for awhile and eventually just fell off the wagon.

Mangas SUCK! whoever created those are just a bunch of losers. Mangas degrade anime so much it's sickening.

Anyway, I love this show to death!

Um that girl, the one who likes Naruto, she's so cute, man I think I'm in love with her, can't wait to see what she'll do

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Mangas SUCK! whoever created those are just a bunch of losers. Mangas degrade anime so much it's sickening.

Um that girl, the one who likes Naruto, she's so cute, man I think I'm in love with her, can't wait to see what she'll do
    Umm its usually the other way around. Mangas are generally better thant the anime. But that was off topic. I like this show much better than the manga.

Considering it's the manga that inspires the anime 90% of the time, and that a lot of anime is severly censored for American audiences, manga is great.

And I like the show but I hate how much they procrastinate.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Another six months before any episodes with any relivance? No thanks. D:

Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane
    Another six months before any episodes with any relivance? No thanks. D:
    That's why I have The Anime Channel, hopefully they'll give it there sometime this year (and no, they don't cut out parts or censor stuff).

I love it, though I hate Sasuke. I hope he shrivels up like a prune and dies a horrible death that is so gruesome and mentally traumatizing it can't be mentioned here. Sakura bothers me to, Shino and Lee are awsome though. So's Hinata, she gets scary.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The dub sucks. Otherwise, It's pretty cool. (There needs to be a Kitty Ninja sometime... )

I read the manga for a while then got too lazy to go on. The show is alright, but its not really my thing, I guess.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    I read the manga for a while then got too lazy to go on. The show is alright, but its not really my thing, I guess.
    Yeah, I got tired trying to keep up as well, so I just read the manga in Shonen Jump as it comes, to keep me at a nice pace.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In response to the comment about the manga, in just about every case the manga is written before the anime is released and the anime is usually just a mirroring of the manga, occassionally with fillers. In most cases, the manga is far superior to the anime. Furthermore, those people who create the manga are the ones who create the series. So if you're saying that "whoever created those are just a bunch of losers. Mangas degrade anime so much it's sickening." you're saying that the people who created such concepts as Full Metal Alchemist (although to be fair Bones took a far different route than the original creator), Naruto, Bleach, or any number of popular anime are a bunch of losers who ruined their own series.

Hmm.

And I reiterate, Naruto is not that good. It's plot ranges from barely decent to pretty bad. They started off strong with the bit about Zabuza and Haku, but eventually it just pettered off into uninteresting characters and cliched plotlines. It's not that great of a series.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> This is one of the most blasphemous things i`ve heard in a long time..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    In response to the comment about the manga, in just about every case the manga is written before the anime is released and the anime is usually just a mirroring of the manga, occassionally with fillers. In most cases, the manga is far superior to the anime. Furthermore, those people who create the manga are the ones who create the series. So if you're saying that "whoever created those are just a bunch of losers. Mangas degrade anime so much it's sickening." you're saying that the people who created such concepts as Full Metal Alchemist (although to be fair Bones took a far different route than the original creator), Naruto, Bleach, or any number of popular anime are a bunch of losers who ruined their own series.

Hmm.

And I reiterate, Naruto is not that good. It's plot ranges from barely decent to pretty bad. They started off strong with the bit about Zabuza and Haku, but eventually it just pettered off into uninteresting characters and cliched plotlines. It's not that great of a series.
    That's a good point. I agree that Naruto is not that great, but the game for Nintendo Gamecube is one of the most fun fighting games I have ever played. My friend has one of those game disks which allows the play of Japanese games on American Gamecubes, but it took forever to decipher through the Hiragana/Katakana main menu and actually access Versus mode!

Anyone else play the Naruto game?

-LYCHON

oh i would just love it if there was no manga (<-- sarcasm if you didnt notice) it would mean no anime wich means no irritating fillers

atleast us manga readers get on with the story get our part of it every week, while you need to wait till those frigging iritating fillers are over.

oh and btw sasuke is oke hes not that great I dont know how far you are in the anime but most people i know (who read the manga) hate sasuke at this point but i wont spoil it unles you ask me too
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before