View Poll Results: When did you had sex for the first time?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13 or younger

5 4.85%

3 2.91%

7 6.80%

13 12.62%

14 13.59%

12 11.65%

4 3.88%

3 2.91%
  • 21 or older

3 2.91%
  • Sex? What the hell is that?

39 37.86%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: When did you had sex for the first time?

This is a strangely sensitive issue for me. I don't even like it when I hardly know some one at the high school who got pregnant and the ass whole father runs away. Or there's some I saw once, and it's a knock up job from a immature and lesser intelligent football player (great future father image...not) I hate to see it in the high school...Maybe in the mid 20's would I consider it a fair decision when chosen wisely and in love...call me old fashion or what have you but these are my beliefs.

It actually angers me to think about at times. I don't know how I feel all round but there's a bit of it.

14, still virgin.
    might wait till I get married..... seems like a good idea right now... but later on you never kno....

asdfghjkl;'

What is so beautiful? Sing the Sorrow's Avatar

I'm 18 and still a virgin and like many guys, I'm waiting for that moment. This is not something you play around with. It's something serious. Everyday I have to sit back and watch all these guys take advantage over these girls which result in pregnancies. I say I'm different from every guy girls know, and I truly think I am.
    Always buckle up! It will make it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

You have a the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

Never drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your beer.

Sex scares me.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

*yawn*

I have yet to find that special someone!

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

18, virgin

Im a virgin, so what.

17 for me.

With the right person and practice, sex can be an extremely wonderful, very intimate experience that can take a relationship to entirely new levels.

Here's the thing really about sex: it's all about personal comfort. If you feel truly comfortable and are safe, I don't see a problem with it. Now, how can you tell if you're truly comfortable? Therein lies the debate as it's different for everyone. Though in most cases, you'll know if you really feel THAT comfortable that you're ready to explore that aspect of your relationship. Granted, it might not be for everyone, but if you approach it in a mature fashion, it's not really a big deal.

I forget where I heard this, but it was part of a discussion that I found very interesting: the culture of sex, especially for teenagers and young adults has become very murky of late. There are a lot of myths and misconceptions out there that really sully all that sex can and should be with people. From the notions that you should be a complete love-making expert from your very first time (Which is just about impossible, though it improves) to the thought that the more partners you have, the better you become, the whole universe involving sex is very much in distress.

Sex for most people is a very touchy subject and I'm not sure what the answer is, but if approached correctly, it is a wonderful thing in my opinion.

Take care all.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

20, also virgin. Not in any big hurry really. We'll see how things go, I'm pretty laissez-faire about most things but I do believe there should be some kind of meaning behind such intimate contact.

It also requires one to have a significant other, as the concept of a hooker bugs me on many, many different levels.

Ugh, I saw one once while I was finishing up work at Target and she walked by me and winked at me and smelled of rancid, over-applied perfume and strong body odor. It turned my stomache.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Social Moon Firesky
    I don't see the point in sex, really. My friends all say it's nothing special, and considering I don't know what it's like, how can I say that I miss it?
    I think your friends might be doing something wrong if they call sex "nothing special".

I've had phone sex. Does that count?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

I think I had just turned 18. It was as good as it was cracked up to be.

Depends, did you give it your all or phone it in during the phone sex?

Take care all.