View Poll Results: When did you had sex for the first time?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13 or younger

5 4.85%

3 2.91%

7 6.80%

13 12.62%

14 13.59%

12 11.65%

4 3.88%

3 2.91%
  • 21 or older

3 2.91%
  • Sex? What the hell is that?

39 37.86%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: When did you had sex for the first time?

18. This year in fact.

I did it with my girlfriend of almost 1 straight year but we've been out before when I was 16... Basically, her ex used to force himself on her all the time when she was 14 (eww) and his friend tried to rape her. So she was so scared, and I liked her too much to push for anything.
    We had put it off and off because we were enjoying whatever we were doing... Our friends had built up all this pressure so we became worried about it...But we eventually came to our senses...

Either way, i wish i'd done it sooner, but I enjoy it too much to care about crap like that. To put it nicely, its good stuff.
    We can't believe we got all worried about it, it's great.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    18. This year in fact.

I did it with my girlfriend of almost 1 straight year but we've been out before when I was 16... Basically, her ex used to force himself on her all the time when she was 14 (eww) and his friend tried to rape her. So she was so scared, and I liked her too much to push for anything.
    We had put it off and off because we were enjoying whatever we were doing... Our friends had built up all this pressure so we became worried about it...But we eventually came to our senses...

Either way, i wish i'd done it sooner, but I enjoy it too much to care about crap like that. To put it nicely, its good stuff.
    We can't believe we got all worried about it, it's great.
    In the most Holy and High words of Bill and Ted:

"EXCELLENT!!!"

That stuff with her ex-boyfriends is just appalling, and even more appalling is realizing how often it happens to girls and women. Kudos to you for being there for her.

-LYCHON

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    17 for me.

With the right person and practice, sex can be an extremely wonderful, very intimate experience that can take a relationship to entirely new levels.

Here's the thing really about sex: it's all about personal comfort. If you feel truly comfortable and are safe, I don't see a problem with it. Now, how can you tell if you're truly comfortable? Therein lies the debate as it's different for everyone. Though in most cases, you'll know if you really feel THAT comfortable that you're ready to explore that aspect of your relationship. Granted, it might not be for everyone, but if you approach it in a mature fashion, it's not really a big deal.

I forget where I heard this, but it was part of a discussion that I found very interesting: the culture of sex, especially for teenagers and young adults has become very murky of late. There are a lot of myths and misconceptions out there that really sully all that sex can and should be with people. From the notions that you should be a complete love-making expert from your very first time (Which is just about impossible, though it improves) to the thought that the more partners you have, the better you become, the whole universe involving sex is very much in distress.

Sex for most people is a very touchy subject and I'm not sure what the answer is, but if approached correctly, it is a wonderful thing in my opinion.

Take care all.
    Mom of 3 here. No teenage pregnancy thank heavens! 3 little darlings and 10 years of marriage. Listen to the Captain, that's my advice.

On a side note, for those who opted to wait, sex is delicious, but not always. The first time will be pretty much your worst time, but if you do it with someone who cares about you and you trust him/her, then it will only improve. Sometimes it will feel awkward, sometimes it will be delicious. Sex life with a partner you care is like a journey. Some days you get nowhere other days you can swear you saw the moon on your way up.

Sometimes you will get carried away and do it with someone who doesn't deserve your trust and you will regret it. Sometimes your emotions will hurt a lot. The sense of betrayal allied with shame and regret sting. And how! But don't despair because eventually you will find the right way - for you - to decide whether it is worth it or not. And when you find that special someone that deserves your trust and cares about you it will be magic. Even when you just hold hands.

PS: And for the ones who are doing it, please don't forget condons! Sex is already too complicated without your overall health at risk....
    Last edited by Renmiri; 04-06-2006 at 03:17 AM.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Im a virgin. Any californian girls want to have sex with me now?

age13

Yes.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Looks like this thread has run its course.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles