Thread: Bremerton [A]

Default nowhere

edit
    Last edited by Casey; 05-02-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: privacy reasons

Original
    I like how you think outside the box.
    Can you do more stero-typical art like protraits and sceanery?

Hmm I dont know. I just started getting into drawing recently. I can draw people other then that noooo... Haha. But I did make the clouds look alittle Vincent Van Goghy...

*yawn*

Heey cousin!
    Thats so cool! Do you really hate your house that much? n___n;;
    Oh is that an eyeball I see?

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    Hmm I dont know. I just started getting into drawing recently. I can draw people other then that noooo... Haha. But I did make the clouds look alittle Vincent Van Goghy...
    Keep at it. It may not look super-realistic but the person behind it presents ideas very real towards art. Very original , very expressive. I think that you have potential. Keep at it. Try drawing people , actors and muscians. Maybe.

If I may be honored to give you a tip...

USE YOUR FINGERS TO MEASURE

LIKE this

the distance from here to here is
    From this

point____________________________________finger distant to

to this....

point____________________________________other finger

For example if you're interested in the method...if you have trouble looking at a picture and trying to copy it without tracing as you look at the picture, and if you hate rulers...try using my drawing method. "gap size or distance in between your fingers" YOu can hold your fingers still with your other hand and you can space them apart like the legs of a compass....

Say an inch inbetween 2 fingers equals the distance of the top of an eye to the chin on a drawing reference sheet of papper.

Place the figures on the papper you are drawing on mark it off and draw.

You'll find out that that same measurement and distance will be equal to a dozen or more distances in your drawing...if not just an example...I just mean to say that alot of distances are the same or very close in a drawing believe it or not...especially in anatomy......like an eye to chin measuremet may equal the same measurement from the bottom of the chin to the bottom of the neck on your reference sheet and it would be an exact likeliness in measure if you protrayed it like wise in your drawing...

YOu have think that I am crazy for saying this...but it has gotten me to art 4...and hand selected for 2 mentorships to represent our high school's art classes....only a select few got into these mentorships blah blah blah...ect etc....there's my method of measurement and it works brillantaly....

teacher once told me....

"these drawings are as good as what any college student could do" Thanks to finger method.....

Every artist has his own style but it you want to try mine...that's it. That's my drawing/measurement style anyways...it takes awhile to perfect though.

Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by lovehurts; 04-01-2006 at 07:00 AM.

Haha. Thanks... I will try doing what you just said. Yeah I didn't really use a picture to make the picture as I was drawing... Was picturing it in my head... This is Bremerton, WA by the way:
    Last edited by Casey; 06-04-2007 at 09:04 AM.