Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yuna & Tidus

i noe its weird but i kinda think that tidus is hawt...

OMG... (no Im not goin to...) argh!!! I hate Yuna and Tidus!!! ^^ *casts mighty guard* =P
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

S E P H I R O T H

http://sanji666.deviantart.com/ - check it out my gallery!!!!!

Moomba eh

lol well i have to admit, tidus was kind of a pansy, lmao they shouldve brought in auron to teach him some lessons man... it was sad.... haha but overall, eh i guess theyre an ok couple.

never forget the dreams that have past... and never deny the dreams that will come.....

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Gam...ex.php?act=idx
    join the awesomeness

Hm, Tidus was quite queer, the way he went on. . . Sometimes I hoped Wakka might just slap him and tell to grow up.
    I still respect him as a character, though~ And Yuna & Tidus probably did get married, *cough*attheendofFFX-2*cough*.. But I guess SE left that to the players imagination, to think what happened next when they were reunited.
    To be forgotten is worse than death - Freya Crescent

OMG Y R YO0HZ CALLING HIM QUEER??!!!??? when i read that i almost s*it mahself wif laughter...LOLZZ

Default Yuna & Tidus

I think Yuna & Tidus have to married someday....Hahahahahaah
    :temigi: FiNaL fAnTaSy:tehidari:

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Omega
    Tidus looks like a girl. He talks like a girl. He fights like a girl.

He doesn't nesessarily have to be badass, just not be such a girl
    Whatever! Tidus + Blitz Ace + your head = you dead. I think those 2 are perfect for each other.

I think Tidus and Yuna are ok..

And as I see it, Square are tired of making typical "moody-hero" kinda character, u know.. Cloud being emotional and Squall being an anti-sosial.. Where as Zidane of FF9 are more of an "intelligent" and "leader" kinda character, they made Tidus look kinda goofy, cry-baby that kinda thing... know what I'm saying?

I guess they are trying to create and "anti-hero" kinda attitude in a hero character... Tidus being such a wuss but still the main protoganist in the game..

So i think Square is doing a great job, and no I dun hate him. Hey what do u expect from a boy (SPOILER)who's suppose to kill his own father after found out that he is nothing but just a dream and not suppose to exist??

As for Yuna, she's ok. Pairing with Tidus make 'em look like cute cuddly couple. Hey if they are not hot people won't actually buy FFX-2 just to find out if Yuna succeed in her journey in search of Tidus, aye?
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

Whatever! Tidus + Blitz Ace + your head = you dead. I think those 2 are perfect for each other.

Yea definatly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    You know the fandom for this pairing is called TUNA
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    hi.

You know, you guys would also be crybabies like Tidus if you were blown 1000 years into the future where you don't know what the heck is going on! So don't call Tidus a pansy, a crybaby, a queer, a 4 year-old, or any age below 17.

Ehh, they were okay. I don't really like either of them (In fact, only character that was worse than the two of them was wakka), but I thought the way it ended, with Tidus sacrificing himself dispite his love for Yuna was pretty cool.

But then, Tidus would have left Yuna for Wakka anyway, so who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    I think they could've paced the romance a little better, instead of

Yuna: *Whines about dying*

Tida: Uh...let's make out!

Yuna: Okay!

Me: Eh?!

In my opinion, Tidus was just trying to make Yuna feel better. But it still is kind of strange.

Tidus + Yuna Forever
    "If we should get seperated....
    ......just whistle.......
    ....I'll come running...
    I promise."
    Tidus in Final Fantasy X