Thread: Kingdom Hearts II reminds me of Xenosaga

Default Kingdom Hearts II reminds me of Xenosaga

This game kind of reminds me of Xenosaga: a ton of movies to watch.

Of course I have only played for about 2 and a half hours so far but probably at least an hour of that were movies. Not 100% sure it will continue like this through the entire game but if it started that way there is probably a pretty good chance it will continue along that same route.

Not saying that is bad because I like really story driven games. But it was quite surprising as if I remember right the movies in the first kingdom hearts happened rather sparingly (maybe one or two movie sequences per world and that was about it).

And so far Kingdom Hearts II seems to be much more serious in nature than the first one was.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

If you've only been playing 2 hours, then you must still (SPOILER)be playing as Roxas, so yeah, it won't stay exactly like that. There's ALOT of cutscenes throughout the game, but not nearly as consecutive once you're done with that part.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Indeed. Once you play as Sora, it isn't nearly as story driven as the six days you play as Roxas. Not for a long, long while anyway.