Thread: Gummi Ship

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Default Gummi Ship

I love gummis in KH2, I spent 10 hours yesterday playing them. Whats your favorite gummi level? Mine is Splash Island.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Assault of the Dreadnought is awesome, it reminds me of Star Fox.

I haven't done much in the gummi ship bit it is much more fun than the KH1 gummis.
    Do we still have to build gummi ships to make them better?

asdfghjkl;'

i dont understand how you build it in kh2

Quote Originally Posted by KH-Cloudy
    i dont understand how you build it in kh2
    Building in KH2 is a little more confusing than KHII. In KH, you had the single building interface. In KH2, you add "Material" Gummis (ones that are just bulk and that you use to define the general shape of the ship), and "Deco" Gummies, which are all the really awesome ones like Cannons, Lasers, Shields, Cockpits, Engines, etc. Also, unlike Gummi ships in KH, these pieces can overlap, at least somewhat. I have made my teeny ships with Cannons actually placed in the same positions as some of their Material gummis. This simplifies the streamlining process somewhat, allowing you to "hide" your bulky weapon gummis inside your ships build. Also, the rules for ship size have changed somewhat. In KH, you could build any ship you wanted, as long as you had the Gummi and it fit in the blueprint. In KHII, not only are you limited by the blueprint, but also by the ship's "cost" (for those who played Chain of Memories, this is similar to the Deck Cost). Not only must you have the Gummis, but you must also consider the cost of each gummi as opposed to the total cost of the ship. Also, rather than finding gummis in chests and around various areas of the worlds, in KH2, you get them only through Gummi battles.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

By defeating enemies who are a different color than thte normal enemy of that type. Press select to bring up the tutorial.
    It's a sentimental jury

Those are rare ships and for beating them you get more points along with a different set of blueprints and the only ones I have done so far is the ones that goes to beast castle and the ones that goes to the dragon world. but I didn't learn you could shoot behind you till the beast castle one which I did last
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

I've only made two Gummi Ships and two Teenys. It's a bit more frustrating trying to move these pieces around.

Did you know?:
    You can use O to dodge around the screen. This is useful when dealing with an enemy that follows you with its weapon-fire or the enemies that grapple your ship.

Yeah, my ships have negative speeds, so thats the fastest way around the screen.
    It's a sentimental jury