Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone read Greek?

*yawn*

Yes, Κορε= Centra

with model/part numbers and where it was made, i think... (it stands to reason, right?)

Of course I'm not saying that that is our modern Greek, but mearly that it is phesable that within the realm of FFVIII the same letters were once used for writing. I find it more that a coincidence that they were written as they were, the top ones consisting of capitals which cannot be words since they are nearly all consanants, they are more likely to be numbers; the others are more word-like with a consanant-vowel-consanant-vowel order, leading any intelligent person to assume that these must be words which are spoken.

One must think outside the box at this point. What sort of graphic designer/artist would purposly configure the letters like that in such a way, only to make them void of any meaning? Such a time consuming task as that only for nothing purposeful is ludicrous to say the least. Thus, we must understand that they do have meaning, of course this isn't the easiest thing to figure out; although we can understand what it might propose to tell using common sense (see above).
    Last edited by *__*); 04-07-2006 at 05:34 AM.

Sorry if you donīt want me to tell.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

guys,you are right. i don't care anymore.You're right. i can't pass a thick rope inside a little nail's opening (or what the heck it is called )