Thread: When/Will there be a final Megaman game?

Default When/Will there be a final Megaman game?

I don't mean the last Megaman game ever I mean the last game in the Megaman Saga, the one that finally connects Megaman with Megaman X.

(SPOILER)Like when/why did Wily make Zero, and did Zero actually kill the origional Megaman, and was it Wily who made the virus that turns reploids into mindless mavericks?

(SPOILER)In the fighting megaman games, Willy tells Bass about a robot more powerful than him and megaman, also, Zero bringed with him the virus, virus that Willy maybe put in him and I think capcom did this to make speculation, like everybody.

(SPOILER)Yeah. Remember the Dark Energy that was the center item in Megaman 8 for the playstation? I heard that's what Wily used to create the Maverick Virus.

KISHI, WHERE ARE YOU.

Actually, the thing about the (SPOILER)dark energy being used to make the Maverick Virus is something that I would never have thought of.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I thought the Maverick Virus was due to inaccurate programming of the new robots

THE JACKEL

It was not really a virus, it was just a malfunction, the real Maverick virus started just after Sigma battle Zero for first time, from then Sigma spreaded the Maverick virus, of course, just after him melted with the virus.