Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: please make a remake

If it did happen, I wonder if Denzel would be included.

lol.no way man........denzel suks

Quote Originally Posted by tenhitcombo
    I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.no way man........denzel suks
    I didn't say I want him in the game, i was just wondering if he would be included in a remake.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really don't see anything or anyone from Advent Children being included in the hypothetical remake, as all of that occurs after the original story.

I could play a remake of this game, I think. It would be interesting to see if they did anything new with the dialogue. I know that in some of the older FF games, the original script, and even minor plot details, were changed in the US translation to make them more kid friendly, but I don't know if this is the case for FFVII.

Signature by rubah. I think.

It's been stated already in other places, but I don't believe that SE will make a remake until the system no longer plays Playstation games. From what I know, the PS3 does.

However, the only logical conclusion to the FFVII Compilation is a remake. It could be a couple of years, but it could happen...

The only reason I would ever consider wanting to see this is if they went more into detail with the CloudxTifa relationship, otherwise I could really care less.

It would be fun to do the Wall Market part again.
    I wonder what Cloud would like as a woman on PS3, lol.

could you people pls let the game rest if everyone thinks its a great game then stay away from it

you dont have to fix something that aint broken
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up. I love the game to bits but Square should at least re-release it.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

hey they are re-releasing all the other FF's like 1,2,5 so 7 might be next just be patient. maybe they'll fix the translation problems...

I think a remake could be fun. Not holding my breath on it though.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

i think, it would be a waste in a way, but im not saying i wouldnt buy it if they ever did make a remake. i would love to see all those scenes in better graphics like (SPOILER)aeris' death for example

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth3991
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth3991
    all I want them to do is realease the same game but with better graphics thats all.
    The same exact experience but prettier is 'pretty' pointless in my opinion It would just be the same game... Who gives a cowboy hat about the polygon count? Sure being beautiful would be nice, but I'd still like them to add something... Not asking for a whole new villain, just a lil' shake here and there.
    I get your point i didn't care about the graphics then but wouldn't you want to play that game with new graphics? and maybe a couple new things that you couldn't do in the first thats what I want I just don't want them changing anything big.

I want the graphics to be upgraded and to change the fighting style to ffxii or do something new alltogether cause they're moving away from the RPG experience as it is! So its likely the style of the game will change IF THEY REMAKE IT!

don't fanboys have enough to deal with with AC, BC, CC, and DC?

a remake of the game would be pointless, and right now the chances of one being made are lower than 1%, so get over it

Not until Sony stops backwards compatability or SE moves to another platform.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?