Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please make a remake

Default please make a remake

okay i just pray that square enix will make a remake of this game for ps3
    i kno they made a tech demo to show off the technology but will they make a ramake?i pray they do, like all the others out there well if the producers were reading these posts right now what reason would u give them>?

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

They are not going to read this, and pay attention to some random forum posts. Personally, a remake would alter the original big style, and probably screw up Barret and Cid's speaking parts.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

shes got a point THC they would really [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] it up.. then again Setzer.. it would be nice to see a remake
    :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus::magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: SAVE!!

if they did make a remake, i would buy it. theough they have said "IF we did make a remake it would take around 5 years, and we have to wait for the designer to finish their own projects so you're looking at about 7 years!"

Why do you imprison your saviour?

didnt they say they would make a remake if the demand was high enough?
    No one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can't run except where its rails take it.

Only death awaits you all. But do not fear. For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born. Soon, you will live again as a part of me.

a remake sounds like a nice idea, but i like the original game the way it is. if it's all over one issue like graphics, then it'd be a waste.

It would be nice to see FF7 on PS3,
    if there is no remake then Square should release the original game again.
    A new copy of the game will make me happy.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DudeSon2004
    It would be nice to see FF7 on PS3,
    if there is no remake then Square should release the original game again.
    A new copy of the game will make me happy.
    That I wouldn't mind, a release of the original - then that way I can still play the old game, and not get stuck on (SPOILER)the aeris death scene

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Wasnt there a thread with someone saying they are going to consider a remake if there is enough intrest.
    Personally, I would love a remake. Go for it square.

all I want them to do is realease the same game but with better graphics thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth3991
    all I want them to do is realease the same game but with better graphics thats all.
    The same exact experience but prettier is 'pretty' pointless in my opinion It would just be the same game... Who gives a cowboy hat about the polygon count? Sure being beautiful would be nice, but I'd still like them to add something... Not asking for a whole new villain, just a lil' shake here and there.

Millions of us will love to see a remake. So let's all just stop acting like it would make no sense.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's not whether it would make sense or not that's the problem, it's that SE said they arent going to. Those involved with the original have said they would like to, but all are currently busy on other projects that will take years to complete. If they do make it, it wont be any time soon, and it will take many years to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth3991
    The same exact experience but prettier is 'pretty' pointless in my opinion :( It would just be the same game... Who gives a cowboy hat about the polygon count? Sure being beautiful would be nice, but I'd still like them to add something... Not asking for a whole new villain, just a lil' shake here and there.
    I get your point i didn't care about the graphics then but wouldn't you want to play that game with new graphics? and maybe a couple new things that you couldn't do in the first thats what I want I just don't want them changing anything big.

yer they would probaly add new sentences and new lines new areas and stuff new items and all and maybe new characters(voices awesome graphics)plenty of bonuses and all,wouldnt they be great?