Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please make a remake

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Setzer Gabianni
    They are not going to read this, and pay attention to some random forum posts. Personally, a remake would alter the original big style, and probably screw up Barret and Cid's speaking parts.

~Setzer Gabianni
    Random forum post? You realize Eyes on FF is one of the biggest Final Fantasy websites/forums right? You never know, and quite frankly I don't think you have the right to just blurt that out like you know everything, besides, he was simply saying IF they were, what reason what you give them to do it.

I think they should, I would definately buy it if they did, battle scenes mainly would be awesome with amazing graphics, not to mention the summons such as Knights of the round, or even the magic.

I think it was last October that Yoshinori Kitase told EGM that they'd need to hire three hundred people to make it the quality of the tech demo, and even then it'd take 5+ years.

But, if they ever made one, I'd definetly want to try it out. I'm a sucker for pretty graphics.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Well I read Game Informers Loose Talk section and they sadi a rumor is fying around that they will remake FF7 with XII's battle system.
    Just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    Well I read Game Informers Loose Talk section and they sadi a rumor is fying around that they will remake FF7 with XII's battle system.
    Just a rumor.
    That would suck. Why would you remake a game with a different game's battle system? That would be a stupid move.

As for remaking in general, I'd be happy with a rerelease with the same graphics but with higher resolutions (like the PC version of FF7), leave the character models the same just with better texture filtering and less jaggies. Heck for that matter I'd love to see the same for 8 and 9 as well.

But why do so many people want the same game with better graphics :O You already own it!!

Oh, who am I kidding I'd buy the same game down to the letter if they remade it all beautiful for the ps3 Sigh I too am a sucker.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

How many kinds of threads like these have people made...? At least 100. I would look forward to a remake even though.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It happened and the fans are going crazy over modding Tifa's tits.