Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DX Returned to WWE!

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I don't think Road Dogg will be coming back, Riz.
    Oh did he die? That sucks

WWE sucks

WCW had wrestling on top but WWE just ruined things by eliminating competition, sad.

TNA SEEMS worthwhile, but to me wrestling's really dead. They HAVE to allow wrestlers to wrestle for real.

And STOP screwing people off

And fake referee-ing..........man that just makes you change the channel

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Road Dogg's contract got voided after drug use.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by a nirvana fan
    How cool is this?
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    WWE sucks

WCW had wrestling on top but WWE just ruined things by eliminating competition, sad.

TNA SEEMS worthwhile, but to me wrestling's really dead. They HAVE to allow wrestlers to wrestle for real.

And STOP screwing people off

And fake referee-ing..........man that just makes you change the channel
    You do realize we are talking about proffesional wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    Quote Originally Posted by a nirvana fan
    How cool is this?
    You are joking? I hated those two losers.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Those were my favorite wrestlers beside the Rock when I was a kid.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

You guys need to stop going off-topic in wrestling threads. If you want to talk about anything to do with wrestling, use the main WWE thread - this one has a specific topic, being DX (and that video), not Too Cool or whether wrestling is cool or not.

Anyway.

DX was good, but I agree with Murd, they're too old to do it again. Also, DX would be nothing with just two members. You need Bad Ass Billy Gun, Road Dogg, X-Pac. DX would be horrible as a two-man-band.

Having said that, I've been waiting a long time for a stable or two to come out (I don't count the Spirit Squad as a stable). The last stable we had was Evolution, and that was a pretty crappy one because they ran out of things to do and it became all too predictable. They need a stable on par with the Wolf Pack, DX, the Ministry, the Nation of Domination, the Corporation... those kind of groups. I wouldn't say anything as big as nWo though. I think, at the moment, a group that large wouldn't go down well. But they need an original stable that can rival those others.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah I agree with Towns, i've been longing for a good old fashioned stable war for ages. The only problem is, I can't see any of the current crop of WWE wrestlers forming into stables that make sense. No one has any reason to team with anyone else, not like the Nation of Domination did etc. Plus there is a massive lack of tag teams that aren't completely sucky. MNM, The Dicks, Gymini etc, I've not seen any of them wrestle at great lengths but the gimmicks they have are terrible IMO. Maybe it's unfair because i'm judging them against the WWF tag division when it had the Dudleyz, Hardys, Edge/Christian and so on, and before that The New Age Outlaws, Headbangers, along with tag teams from various stables, Nation, Corporation, and so on. It seems like they're relying on makeshift tag teams, Big Show and Kane, who while awesome and everything should definitely be in the singles division for the title at the moment because HHH is so boring and that title needs some fresh competition (I'd love to see Kane as champ again, there are loads of people on RAW i'd like to see in the title situation but i'm doubting it'll happen), there was Carlito and Masters, and yeah. I just got the impression the only reason these people were in tag teams was because they didn't have any other decent teams to run the division.

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

ummmmm sorry guys ive only watched wwe fer almost a year can you tell me who DX is?if hes a friend of hbk ill like him (HBK RULES ALL)
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We should see the return of the Corporation. Complete with the Corporate Champ! Ok, probably not.

DX was a group originally formed by HBK and Triple H as a counter to the growing popularity of WCW's NWO. They basically did crazy stuff and went against the grain, fighting the 'establishment' and all that young people crap. One time they went outside a WCW event with a tank. Then Shawn got hurt and Triple H reformed with X-Pac, Chyna, and the New Age Outlaws. They feuded with such teams as the Nation and Corporation, winning some belts and overall just having fun and causing trouble. They were most known for saying 'suck it' and using their arms to form an 'X' across their crotch. It was good times.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

ohhh i remember seeing hbk and triple h and some other guy doin that suck it thing once i dont remember where or when but i remember it cause it made me wanna barf cause i hate HHH
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Banned

Hey hey that was sicking they tried to get rid of the hart family and you guys stand for them? Well i don't like DX period because i stand up for Bret Hart and you have hatred for because he's canadian? Tch you guys are being racists.

Articles
    Blog Entries

when did anyone say they didn't like bret heart or that they hate canadians. Jeez.

Stay Essential
    EE

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Belmont
    Hey hey that was sicking they tried to get rid of the hart family and you guys stand for them? Well i don't like DX period because i stand up for Bret Hart and you have hatred for because he's canadian? Tch you guys are being racists.
    Whats rascist about it. You dont even know what the story behind it is or you wouldnt be calling people rascist. Oh Canadians arent a race.