Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: things you...

Default things you...

...dislike about this site sometimes... here's your chance to blab about it..

i hate the fact that they close my threads sometimes like my "How to get Aeris back" thread i recently put in and they closed it... that bites.. :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :evilking: :twak: :mastersha :magus:
    Last edited by Sephiroth1112; 04-06-2006 at 10:50 PM. Reason: meh... off topic..
    :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus::magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: SAVE!!

Sephiroth, this has nothing whatsoever to do with final fantasy. If you dislike ways of the site, complain in feedback, that's what it's there for. Besides not many people dislike the way things are here. Otherwise why do you think they come here?

... fine then... but in Kalm what house is the one cupboard that you keep looking at until he kicks it?
    :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus::magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: :magus: SAVE!!

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

No need to include the emotes. They closed it because there's been similar ones like it probably. Best to use the search button.

As for your above question..what do you mean exactly?

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread does not belong in a gaming forum. *moves to General Chat*

What I dislike is all the non-quality spamming that goes on, as well as the rudeness.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

I'm dissatisfied by the lame spam too. I should definatly do something about that.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I'm dissatisfied that certain people (Not naming names) flame people yet staff doesn't even warn them dispite the fact it's so obviously flaming you can see it from space.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I try not to flame people - I don't really, I guess I just heated in threads were people don't put much ideas into what they are posting.

~Setzer Gabianni

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I dislike when people put down games they haven't even tried to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Holmes
    I'm dissatisfied that certain people (Not naming names) flame people yet staff doesn't even warn them dispite the fact it's so obviously flaming you can see it from space.
    It bet it's either me or Kane. If not, then we are failures. And by failures I mean, I couldn't care less. And by I couldn't care less I mean, I want Ice Cream.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I ate it all, sorry.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The only thing I dislike is really bad spam. It makes me want to eat my own head.

There are a couple of things that could be irritating:kaoindif:
    :kaoplain: But all these smilies makes me forget it all!:kaohappy: :kaolaugh: :kaoyatta: :kaobeg: :kaocry: :kaoupset: :kaosick: :kaodizzy: :kaodrop: :temigi: :tehidari: :kaosleep: :kaolook: :kaofight: :kaoangry: :kaocry2: :kaobeg2: :kaolove: :kaohappy2

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Posts that contain as many smilies as the one directly above mine, and the one starting this thread.

People who can't handle rules and whine about how they don't like them constantly.

Crap spam.

Posts that are clearly offensive.

Stuff like that.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!