Thread: Ultima Weapon

Default Ultima Weapon

How are you suppossed to get 13 Orichum+ (cant spell it), when they're are only 4 in chests, and like 4 for events? am i missing any?
    You Adapt, I Evolve.

You use an S class Energy type item to cut the materials in half so that you only need 7.

how do i use it? it took it away from me and i can't find a way to cut it in half.....
    You Adapt, I Evolve.

when you moogle is level 2 he will let you use energy crystals to cut the materials in half, you use it after you choose the item you want to make. Don't worry, if you have all 7 Orichalcum+ you'll be able to make it with the Energy Crystal.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

wtf is this in kh and kh2?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    wtf is this in kh and kh2?
    Yes... this thread is about KH and KH2... And yes if you do what Necronopticous said you should be able to make it.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Actually, this is only KHII. You didn't have the ability to cut material costs in KH. Anyway, there are only seven Orichalcum+ materials in the game. You need all seven, and you need an Energy Crystal. You must get your Moogle to at least level 2 so that you can use the Energy items. Using an Energy Crystal will cut the required number of Orichalcum+'s from 13 to 7, letting you make an Ultima Weapon keyblade.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.