Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roleplay Rules - Please read before posting in roleplays

Well, that certainly applies to rapid, consecutive, or massive or explosive attacks, but . . . what about a player who is dodging every attack of another character (who's like punching or something of this simplicity) and never assumes so much as a scratch or bruise or loss of balance?
    It's my opinion all of this should be left to the GM . . . but that's for the GM to decide to take responsibility.

Hmmmm...personally, I think the rules stink, because that's not the way I RP. But, I'll let you keep them. I'll just roleplay on Gaia or something. :: Oh, well. I'll stick with the GC.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

you should add that you cant dodge all attacks

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

While role playing I noticed somepeople who are using an impossible to understand language, they explain things in a very confusing way, maybe you can add that as well or may be no, but its really making people confused, and sometimes they just pull things fast without giving the other palyers a chance to do anything.

great rules, thanks for them.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I also have a litle sugestion i think that all the RP should actually have a type of moderator which would present challenges to the characters and such...also i think that all the characters sheet should have skills and stats determined by points like you´re own RP.

The reason i say this is because most people only care about making a history in which everyone wants to be the hero or heroine and tend to find miracolous ways to dodge atack just to avoid their characters defeat.

That´s just my opinion anyway...peace.

I don't really like the idea of stats, because I can never work out how their going to work. And sometimes the GM puts in stats and then ignores them. I think, if you know what your doing, stats is fine, but for me I'll stick with the basics.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I leave the concept of stats open-ended because some GMs don't want to deal with them. I'll add dodging every attack and the like to the auto-hit rules, and add something about proper grammar and spelling. But enforcing a stat rule just makes certain RPs more complex than they need to be.

Default Wow, that's alot of demands.

Like I said, that's a lot of demands! I mean I don't really mind them, it's just that it's a lot. Meh, anyway, at least you answered multiple questions and restricted limitations to which the RPs are fair. Anyway, thanks for posting this up.
    The fourth dimension is alot more complicated than you may think. For one thing, the fourth dimension includes to new directions: up and down. So, adding these two new directions enable the fourth dimension to refer to the 3rd dimensional cube as a two dimension square in the fourth dimensional world...so six three dimensional cubes equal one four dimensional cube. If we tried to imagine this, it will always come out distorted.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You'll note that aside from basic common courtesies, most everything is "at the discretion of the GM" and not mandatory.

Articles
    Blog Entries

If you're running something big, like a Survivor, can you have another RP? Because I had to start the Survivor, but it wasn't my idea, I'm just a host!

ooooooops Ill go take care of it now. *taps and heads to key board*
    Chuckles I guess I will help. But it will cost you your soul.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, how do I submit a character to play?

Just REad the RP's themselves. Most of the time you just post a character in the thread, just make sure you give the DM everything they ask for.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker View Post
    Just REad the RP's themselves. Most of the time you just post a character in the thread, just make sure you give the DM everything they ask for.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

i never read this before i attempted to make a RP thread, so would you please close it down because the thread is set out all wrong.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.