Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: what makes finalfantasy 6 better than others?

lol. i didnt really kno wat u said except the "cute!" and "i like you"
    thanks i like u too

IMO, the graphics in FFVI are better than FFVII's. I don't even like the realistic graphics too much. What is better? Graphics vs. Music? Graphics Vs. Storyline? Graphics Vs. Character development? You are just acting like a total graphics n00b.... If you don't like the game, think of the game in 3D. If you want it 3D with better graphics, beg square for all I care. No one pleaded for an FFVII remake but its comming out anyway because of the 'newer' graphics... Im sorry, but you are just a graphics n00b...

hey are they making a remake of 7?

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by tenhitcombo
    No.

Dude... Get out of our section. <3.
    GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

He just came here to be a wench.

Graphics doesn't make the game, gameplay and story does, and that's what FF VI had. IMO, it's better than most FFs have today. You can't judge a game because of the type of graphics it had. If that's your attitude when it comes to graphics, I can just imagine how many great games you have missed out for ANY console

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

no i dont judge a game on graphics but how can u emerge yourself in a game fully if they are little characters that u cant really see and the loading times are long
    and oh i play bad graphic games like sonic but this just suks

you sure don't like being open minded, do you?

no

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

no
    Wow. I actually giggled when I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    The characters (believeable and FAR more emo than Cloud could ever be)

God, enough with the emo references already. Do people even know what emo is anymore?
    I agree...why does everyone want a whiney anit-hero? I much preferred Bartz to alot of FF main characters because he wasn't an anti-social jerk like the most of the FF lead roles...and Cecil, (SPOILER)Once he became a paladin

As for FFVI's graphics. Stellar, stellllllllllllllllllllllllllar. I like 2D graphics a lot more than 3D, FF6 had amazing graphics, better than VII. I really like the Chrono Trigger and Rudra's Treasure graphics too...over FFIX even. So no, graphics don't make or break the game at all, even if they are 3d.

The Characters in FFVI were good, in fact aside from a few FFIV and FFVIII characters, most of my favourites are from VI.

The story was original, but I didn't find it too involving (because I really think this was more character driven).

Kefka was a great villain, his crossdressingness was A+ to the max. He is my favourite villain aside from Zeromus and Ultimecia (*prepares to be egged*) ... but then again, Ultimecia is kind of a female, new version of Kefka...crazy kink who wants to end stuff!

And the music, while not my favourite soundtrack like it is to many others, it is really good.

The gameplay was okay, I didn't find anything too special about it, other than the Esper system...which sort of reminds me of Materia+Junctions mixed together, so I guess that FFVII and VIII sort of stemmed from the basic system in FFVI. I didn't like the battle system, it was a bit too slow and generic for me...just like all the old FF titles are for me (sorry, this is one of the only places in which I prefer new generation FFs). But the Esper System saves FFVI's gameplay from being too boring or uninventive...plus everyone's special moves!

So that's what makes FFVI so good........

yes the game is not good ok thank u

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

yes the game is not good ok thank u
    Wow, I...just don't really know what to say. It was cute and funny at first, but then I realized the grave truth that you are actually serious.

Just don't play it then. Miss out on a revolutionary game. It doesn't really matter. But don't dare soil FFVI with your dirty, ignorant, close-minded hands.

no i dont judge a game on graphics but how can u emerge yourself in a game fully if they are little characters that u cant really see and the loading times are long
    and oh i play bad graphic games like sonic but this just suks
    The load times are on the PS1 version, like other people and I have suggested, get a ROM.

So, you're not judging a game on graphics but you won't play the game because it has 'bad graphics', even though it has been explained that it had great graphics at its time? Why even bother asking a question if you'll just disregard what people tell you? Well, wait, I don't want to know.
    Last edited by Zeromus_X; 04-15-2006 at 07:44 AM.

yes it had good graphics at the "time" yes but now is not the "time" so it dosnt have good graphics at the "time" which is now.ok thanks oh and wats the "time" for i need to go offline cause its "time" to play ff8

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

And, as has been explained, if you compared the graphics of older games to today's games, they'd be considered poor quality. Although I guess I can't expect someone who's every post radiates with ignorance to understand that.

well yes and the story is boring.
    im kefka1raraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    im kefka the monster im going to eat you rargh
    oh no a little girl has killed me noooooooooooo!