Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: what makes finalfantasy 6 better than others?

Quote Originally Posted by TenHitCombo
    no i dont judge a game on graphics but how can u emerge yourself in a game fully if they are little characters that u cant really see
    First off, Judging a game by graphics is exactly what you are doing. To answer your question, You can emerger yourself in the game very easily. Just use your IMAGINATION.

Really, This game is very good. The battles are complex and yet fun, The characters are very diverse and colorful, The storyline is in-depth has a very good central theme, the musical score is wonderful...

Think about it:
    When the game came out, the graphics were in 2D 16 bit.
    People back then used their IMAGINATION in order to get a realistic visual of the game in their minds. It's not like the graphics have gotten any worse throughout the years, they have stayed 2D 16 bit. But it's the people like you who take super realistic graphics for granted. You should be able to enjoy a game just as easily as anyone 10 years ago...It's not like people had to use their IMAGINATION any less before than now. I really don't see why you can't like this game other than because you are an FFVIII fanboy who has made up his mind to NOT EVER like anything else.

i like ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10, ff10 2 and everything elese except 6.ok.its slow, its ridiculous its .......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......(yawns)boring............

Banned

I simply thought the gameplay feeling rocked, and that's what I judge video games from.

However, I did think it seemed to lack a bit in the conversation department every now and then, what with all those "dry" and short lines the characters tended to use ("..." "Brother...?" "The brothers are re-united!") although the whole thing in general went down great.

Quote Originally Posted by tenhitcombo
    i like ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10, ff10 2 and everything elese except 6.ok.its slow, its ridiculous its .......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......(yawns)boring............
    Wow, I see a pattern. You only like 3D games, and you don't like F6 because it is slow. Well, the PS version load times SUCKED. But, if you were paying attention to the plot not the load times/16-bit graphics/FF8, you would realise there was a deep plot. This game I cried the most times on. The phantom train leaving, the bit in the magitek research facility, on solitary island... ahh, wonderful.

ahh its 3 20 am and im not in bed

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

You know what really is ridiculous and boring?

Well, for first, to say the nice things first:
    VII is BORING LIKE HELL. De gfx SUCK compared to VII and you know why everybody lieks it, VII I mean? You know why? Because tehre's a stupid guy who says "whatever" and has a big sword with spikey hair. Second, tehre's this dude who runs around, yelling "Motehr!" everywhere, killing all for his "mother", who doesn't even know the person who calls her "mother" is there!
    At times, yes I've played VII, and hated it, I was wondering: Why am I playing? What exacly is going on?

Second nice thing I have to say: VIII is perhaps nice when it comes to gfx, but that's all teh godo stuff I heard about it. Why do people liek it? Because tehre's this dude who says "whatever", has a big sword with a gun and a limit break that can kill the Final Boss in (almost) one hit?

FF IX is the best, that, I give ya.

Let me say it liek I read once on the forum here, a quite popular saying:

"People dislike FF VI because they are horrible idiots." Not sure if it was about VI, but it fits, anyway.
    Perhaps I'm foolish or something, but I don't seem to get the picture why FF VI would be boring and bad.

I shoudl stop talking, before I get another comment like "You're too young to udnerstand teh greatness of FF." Or whatever comment I get... Whatever... It doesn't make sence... Neither does this reply... Or this topic.

i like ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10, ff10 2 and everything elese except 6.

Oh. You like EVERYTHING else? that's a relief. Cause for a second I thought you didn't like FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV and FFV as well.

Oh and as for being SLOW, unless you're talking about the load times in the PSX version, which wouldn't be a fair argue, the game is just as fast paced as any other FF, just the movement of characters is only verticle and horizontal. Besides, I'm sure you didn't get to the airship part, because that is like the sweetness for excitement.

Play the SNES version. Load times on th PS version are terrible

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Or, like I and others have said, get a ROM. No load times =

Wait a minute..why are we still trying to convince him? He's just going to still be a close-minded, ignorant twat who couldn't care less, no matter how much we try to convince him how good FFVI is, or how ignorant he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Wait a minute..why are we still trying to convince him? He's just going to still be a close-minded, ignorant twat who couldn't care less, no matter how much we try to convince him how good FFVI is, or how ignorant he is.
    Actually, that's a good question.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Actually, that's a good question.
    No, it isn't. It's a VERY good question...
    So, let's just stop. It's not like this guy will change his midn even though he's missing one of teh greatest FF ever. just let him be foolish...

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think we're done here.