Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Doing Requests...

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll probably do Kefka first, then the others. (I'm not the best at drawing the female figure, so... )

thanks Rengori! very gud pic,gud job on RedXIII seeing as uve never dun him before!

Blog Entries

Crap, that Avathar dude is banned. Now he can't do my awesome request.

Edit: Ah! Once again, photoshop saves the day!
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 04-17-2006 at 09:07 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is a crappy sketch of Kefka. He's really ugly. Seriously, I did it in like, 10 minutes. Ah well, maybe I'll do a better one later.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...us_X/Kefka.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    This is a crappy sketch of Kefka. He's really ugly. Seriously, I did it in like, 10 minutes. Ah well, maybe I'll do a better one later.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...us_X/Kefka.jpg
    When I saw him I thought Snape from Harry potter, and now I realize I'm onto that Crazy fool, Cosplaying as Kefka on his free time Jeez.
    I like this face. o o Kefka's prolly suppose to look like that. =D Good job.

It's a nice sketch, very well done

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got the idea from this Amano picture in the guide book:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...X/Kefka001.jpg

It looks kewl.

Well, except for the awkward looking leg pose. Is it...even possible to do that? Well, I'm not one to talk. :P

okay guys, if you would like to draw pics open your own request thread. Don't mean to be rude but I am working on these pics and they will all be posted very soon. True artwork takes a lot of time and that is what I expect of this thread. So if you wouldn't mind.

I will do lovehurts' Cloud and Sephiroth vs. Dinosaur pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    okay guys, if you would like to draw pics open your own request thread. Don't mean to be rude but I am working on these pics and they will all be posted very soon. True artwork takes a lot of time and that is what I expect of this thread. So if you wouldn't mind.

I will do lovehurts' Cloud and Sephiroth vs. Dinosaur pic.
    *blink blink* Not to be rude, but if no one 'cept you is doing the requests then you're the only true artist and you are only going to expect the best out of yourself.
    That's fine with me though, I pChat on invitation only pChats that are full of people that can draw planned out full line-art and colored character designs in about an hour depending on the details. Not to insult your art intelligence, but art is in the eye of the beholder, I for one spend not to much time on my art. (I know I should spend more I've already been told this) And yet people seem to think it as artwork even though I may have just done a sktch and color in an hour or something. Not really offended because I have enough people liking my art and compliments I'd really care to not have. *cough*lovehurts*cough* It's just that alot of people wouldn't have the courage to make a thread of their own for a request, I for one had enough issues taking the Squall/Cloud face request. (Which I'm still working on by the way. ;;; ) Anyway... enough me ranting, I have something to draw on pChat. <3.
    Avarice

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness
    *blink blink* Not to be rude, but if no one 'cept you is doing the requests then you're the only true artist and you are only going to expect the best out of yourself.
    That's fine with me though, I pChat on invitation only pChats that are full of people that can draw planned out full line-art and colored character designs in about an hour depending on the details. Not to insult your art intelligence, but art is in the eye of the beholder, I for one spend not to much time on my art. (I know I should spend more I've already been told this) And yet people seem to think it as artwork even though I may have just done a sktch and color in an hour or something. Not really offended because I have enough people liking my art and compliments I'd really care to not have. *cough*lovehurts*cough* It's just that alot of people wouldn't have the courage to make a thread of their own for a request, I for one had enough issues taking the Squall/Cloud face request. (Which I'm still working on by the way. ;;; ) Anyway... enough me ranting, I have something to draw on pChat. <3.
    Avarice
    Ha ha that was about rapeing her art work...I mean rapping with her art Work.

G...or dogs.

What's happin in the hood.....:rolleyes2

um um Usher...yah that's it.

rapping.....

I think that you do have a quick and expressive style though. I would love to see you do a reamake or similar work to starry night.

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts
    Ha ha that was about rapeing her art work...I mean rapping with her art Work.

G...or dogs.

What's happin in the hood.....:rolleyes2

um um Usher...yah that's it.

rapping.....

I think that you do have a quick and expressive style though. I would love to see you do a reamake or similar work to starry night.
    Wahooo~. Like Van Gogh's Starry Night? You my good friend, Have given me by far the best inspiration ever. <3. I have a poster of 'Starry Night' in my closet. xD Not really a remake, things that are remade normally loose their flavor... like alot of old music cover songs... I'll do a similar but not. =] That is one request I'd take any day. <3<3<3.

Wahooo~. Like Van Gogh's Starry Night? You my good friend, Have given me by far the best inspiration ever. <3. I have a poster of 'Starry Night' in my closet. xD Not really a remake, things that are remade normally loose their flavor... like alot of old music cover songs... I'll do a similar but not. =]
    That is one request I'd take any day. <3<3<3.
    That was the general idea. YOu honestly remind of of the great Van Gogh, as you say he is Im not aware of his exact spelling but that sounds right. I would love to see you do something in his inspiration. He was a fast worker , he did things fast and very passionately and expressively so I have heard. I have also heard that he was nearly blind ...HAHA. Whcih I hope that you arent but it doesnt take a blind man or woman to see things as artistically as he did or to notice what he did was artistic.

vincent.. he really chewed through that paint..thick crusts and slashing..fast worker..his style moves out of impressionism to expressionism..ahead of the times..and he did it under hard personal conditions..his path was driven..
    Last edited by lovehurts; 04-20-2006 at 02:04 AM.

Avarice
    A few others wwre trying