Thread: Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center for DS

Default Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center for DS

I just ordered both of 'em from Amazon. Phoenix Wright should arrive in a few days but Trauma Center will take a few weeks (pre-ordered). If anyone has Phoenix Wright, tell me what you think. No major story spoilers. Also, discuss Trauma Center here!

If you don't know what they are...

Trauma Center: Under the Knife:
    http://uk.ds.ign.com/objects/695/695152.html

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney:
    http://uk.ds.ign.com/objects/682/682876.html

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Phoenix Wright is the best game ever. It's a bit wordy if you don't happen to like that, but the characters' dialog and story will keep you in the game and make you not want to finish the game so quickly. It's not a very long game, there's only five chapters in the game. If you know what you're doing, each chapter lasts about one or two hours long. That is the only downside to the game.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

I've heard about a joke on 1337-speak being in the game. If that's the case, I'm really glad I've purchased it. I can't believe it's going to be like, three days till it arrives though. This is gonna take forever.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, d00d! It's totally rock-sores!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    If you know what you're doing, each chapter lasts about one or two hours long. That is the only downside to the game.
    One or two hours my butt, I played this for about 25-30 hours. :D

Phoenix Wright is the best game that's come out in a long, long time in my opinion, I think it's great. Can't say I've ever played Trauma Center, but Phoenix is god.

Both games are among my faves for the DS... Phoenix Wright doesn't really have much replayability, which is its major downside, but it's awesome fun the first time through!

Trauma Center is pretty sweet, too. It gets pretty dang challenging at the end, so you'll have to have quick hands to finish it. But if you play too long, your hand gets really cramped... which I suppose is Trauma Center's major downside... I recommend using a chopstick rather than the tiny DS stylus. But yea, both games are pretty awesome.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Under The Knife is a bit too hmm I dunno, gory? for my liking. I wouldn't find doing an operation enjoyable.

I'll be getting Phoenix Wright If I save the money sometime soon ^_^

Sold both games on Ebay and made a nice profit. I bought the NTSC versions, so I couldnt trade them in anywhere for cash, so Ebay it was. I didnt like Under the Knife as much as I thought I would, I got annoyed too much.

Now Phoenix Wright is an excellent and fun game, specially shouting "OBJECTION!" into the mic ... you dont have to do that, but its fun

The tension is building! Tomorrow, Phoenix Wright shall arrive! It'd had better anyway!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Why'd you order 'em from Amazon, anyway? My games shop has about 40 copies of both in at the moment.

I'm lazy. It's cheaper from Amazon too. I hate going to town in this pissy weather when I can have it delivered. But anyway! I received Phoenix Wright yesterday and I've been playing it for practically all of yesterday! Great fun! The game kinda plays itself out, but it's an extremely fun experience. I'm very near the end of episode three though, so I'm at least halfway through the game, which is a shame when I consider it'll probably have no replay value. Great fun nonetheless!