Thread: Chocograph help

Default Chocograph help

Right now I'm at the point in the third disc where you're supposed to go around and drop everyone of at the temples but I want to get caught up on a couple sidequests. I've aquired like the first 4 graphs and I have the Sea Chocobo or whatever but when I go to the Chocobo Lagoon I only found a piece of a chocograph and maybe like one other graph...number 11 I think. I really want to progress forward but I want to get this out of the way...So do I need to go somewhere else to find more graphs or what???
    'You want apologies, girl you might hold your breath, until your breathing stops...forever,forever. The only thing you'll get, is this curse on your lips, I hope it tastes of ME forever.'~ Falloutboy

Keep playing Chocobo Hot & Cold in Chocobo's Forest and Chocobo's Lagoon, the moogle will tell you when you've found all the chocographs in that area. There are quite a few in each, it takes awhile to dig them all up. Keep trying.

Yeah you have to go back and forth between the Forest and the Lagoon. Mene will tell you when all the chocographs have been dug up.

Ok thank you guys i really appreciate it!
    'You want apologies, girl you might hold your breath, until your breathing stops...forever,forever. The only thing you'll get, is this curse on your lips, I hope it tastes of ME forever.'~ Falloutboy

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Each time you gain a new ability more chocographs will be available. For the Chocobo Forest, it's when you gain the Mt. Ability. For the Chocobo Lagoon, it's when you gain the SEA Ability.
    There is no signature here. Move along.